WHAT IS SILENT DISCO?
An event at which people dance to music that is transmitted through wireless headphones.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We provide you with up to 3 wireless transmitters. Each unit requires an audio source, which can be any device that has a headphone / 3.5mm AUX out port (e.g. mobile phones, MP3 players, tablets, laptops, DJ equipment).
Each audio device playlist (or Spotify, Apple Music etc) will then be transmitted on a separate channel.
You and your guests then simply grab a pair of our wireless headphones and at the click of a button, can switch between the available audio streams. You can also adjust the volume via the headphones to a comfortable level.
Our headphones are kitted out with LED lights. Not only do they pulse to the beat of the music, they also change colour depending on which audio stream you are connected to.
Get the party started!
BENEFITS OF SILENT DISCO?
Cater for multiple tastes in music with up to 3 simultaneous audio streams (and dancing styles!)
Guests can switch between the available audio streams and adjust the music volume via their own headphones
No need to worry about noise restrictions
Guests not on the dance floor can have a conversation without shouting over loud music
Guests are free to leave the dance floor and continue listening to music as our headphones have a huge transmission range
Keep the party going. Our wireless headphones have an 8+ hour battery life
IT IS FUN, UNIQUE AND MEMORABLE
GREAT FOR: CORPORATE EVENTS - WEDDING RECEPTIONS - CHILDREN'S PARTIES
SPECIAL OCCASIONS - HOUSE PARTIES - SILENT CINEMA - HEN/STAG PARTIES
CHARITY EVENTS - SCHOOL DISCO - BASICALLY ANY SOCIAL EVENT!
Becky Conroy• Dec. 21, 2019
We had a silent disco at my house for my 21st with big night in and it was so much fun! Big Night In were really helpful, responded really quickly to all messages prior to the event and on the day of the event came to the house to set up the equipment and ensure everything was all working. The equipment was really easy to use as well! We had 3 channels so there was music for everyone. We all had an amazing time would definitely recommend! Thank you!
- How long do you need to set up?30-60 minutes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?Yes
- Do you offer free delivery and collection?Delivery and collection is free within a 10 mile radius of Brentwood, Essex. A fuel surcharge may apply for further afield. For events outside of Essex, we offer a courier delivery and collection service via DPD. The equipment will be delivered at least 1 working day prior to your event and collection will be arranged for 1 working day after your event.
- Do you provide usage instructions?We delivery our equipment in person and always aim to run through how to operate. Printed instructions will also be provided and we'll be at the end of the phone should you have any questions.
- Is your equipment PAT tested?Yes. All of our equipment holds a valid PAT test certificate.
- Is a security deposit required?A security deposit (dependent on your hire price) is payable and will be returned once the equipment has been collected and quality tested. This is usually within a couple of days of your event. Our headsets are high quality and are very durable, but in the unfortunate event of damaged or lost equipment, the following fees are applicable: headsets £40 each, standard transmitters £75 each.
- Headset infoConnectivity:Each of our wireless transmitters require a single audio source that is connected via a 3.5mm AUX (headphone) or phono cable. Therefore most devices can be used i.e. DJ equipment, mobile phones, MP3 players, tablets, laptops etc. Battery life: The battery life of our rechargeable headsets is 8-10 hours. They will all arrive full charged. Channels: Our headsets can utilise up to 3 audio channels. Each channel requires an audio transmitter with a connected audio device. Users can then switch between all of the available channels via a quick button press on their headsets. LEDs: Our headsets are kitted out with LEDs, which not only pulse to the beat of the music, they also change colour depending which audio channel you are connected to. The LEDs can be disabled if required.
- Is an internet connection / WIFI required?There is no requirement for a WiFi connection, unless it is required for your audio source i.e. a mobile phone playing an online Spotify playlist.
Portable projection screens and silent disco hire services based in Essex