Bethany Morris is a classically trained cellist with over 15 years experience in providing high quality live music for Weddings, parties and events. A solo cello provides the perfect accompaniment to those smaller more intimate celebrations and Bethany is available to play for Weddings, civil ceremonies, engagement parties and birthday parties as well as charity and corporate functions. Whether entertaining your guests through a drinks reception or dinner or accompanying you down the aisle, its emotive tone quality and fantastic range means that Bethany can provide you with whatever special piece of music you require, with a choice of hymns, classical favourites, jazz or pop covers. Bethany has an extensive choice of music to choose from. Bethany offers a choice of High quality backing tracks to accompany her or live piano, enabling clients to find an act to suit there budget and the space available to them. It is sure to add the finishing touches to your day.
Joanne Farooq• April 27, 2019
"Bethany was AMAZING. She played beautifully at our wedding ceremony - we had 20 children and they were all transfixed by her playing. So many of our guests commented on how lovely the cello music was. I can not recommend Beth highly enough. She was brilliant. Thank you Bethany, and Thank you Pop Top for a great service.
Joanne and Andrew"
Lydia and Ben Nimmo• Sept. 11, 2015
"Thank you so much for playing for us and also allowing Georgie to sing along with you, it sounded so beautiful, it was a shame we had to sign the register at the same time as both Ben and I just wanted to sit and listen to it in entirety, it certainly was a very special moment."""
Sir Graemew Davies• May 10, 2014
"""Once again, many thanks for yesterday - the two of you were an absolute delight and much enjoyed by our families"""
Samantha and Mark Hobson• Aug. 18, 2018
Perfect! Communication from Beth on the lead up to the wedding was brilliant. Her professionalism and attention to detail was amazing. A very skilled and talented lady who absolutely completed our ceremony. All guests gave very positive feedback throughout the time Beth was here. Thankyou x
Claire Mapplebeck• Nov. 24, 2018
Beth provided the music for our wedding ceremony and drinks reception at Hazel Gap Barn. We were really glad to have her as part of our big day. She was very professional and helpful from our first contact with her. She is a very talented cellist and set the tone beautifully for our wedding day. Thank you :-)
- How long do you play for?Bookings are for a minimum of 1 hour. For bookings of 2 hours or more I require a break of 10 minutes for every hour played. Bookings can go up to 4 hours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own amp, cables and an extension lead. All of my electrical equipment is PAT tested and accompanied with a current certificate.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have PLI up to 10,000,000 and all equipment is PAT tested and accompanied with a current certificate.
- How much space do you require?A space of approx 2m square is plenty (enough room for a chair and a music stand!) preferably on an even floor.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I am always happy to take special requests and either source or arrange music for bookings, so if your favourite piece of music isn't on the list then just let me know!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?For bookings of 2 hours or more I ask for a 10 minute break for every hour played. Breaks can be taken in order to fit in with proceedings/ room changes etc and timings for them will be arranged before the day.
Adagio from Spartacus - Khachaturian
Air on the G string - Bach
Allelujah from Exultate Jubilate - Mozart
Arioso - Bach
Ave Maria - Bach/Gounod
Ave Maria - Schubert
Barcarolle from The Tales of Hoffman - Offenbach
Bridal chorus - Wagner
Canon - Pachelbel
Chanson Boheme from Carmen - Bizet
Chanson de Matin - Elgar
Entrance of the Queen of Sheeba - Handel
Gymnopedie No 1 - Satie
Jesu, Joy of man's desiring - Bach
Largo from Winter - Vivaldi
La Rejouissance - Handel
Meditation from Thais - Massenet
Nessun Dorma - Puccini
Panis Angelicus - Franck
Pavane - Faure
Prelude from Te Deum - Charpentier
Rondeau - Mouret
Sheep may Safely graze - Bach
Trumpet tune - Purcell
Trumpet Voluntary - Clarke
Wachet Auf - Bach
Water music selections - Handel
Air - Bouree - Hornpipe 1 - Hornpipe 2
Wedding March - Mendelssohn
All of me - John Legend
A million dreams from the Greatest Showman
Can't help falling in love - Elvis Presley
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
Diamonds - Rhianna
Dream a little Dream - The Mamas and the Papas
Greatest day - Take That
Grenade - Bruno Mars
Hallelujah - Leonard Cohen
Halo - Beyonce
How long will I love you - Ellie Goulding
If I ain't got you - Alicia Keys
I see the light from Tangled - Menken
It must be love - Madness
Just the way you are - Bruno Mars
Kiss from a Rose - Seal
Kissing you from Romeo and Juliet - Des'ree
Make you feel my love - Adele
Ordinary people - John Legend
Perfect - Ed Sheeran
Rather be - Clean Bandit
Rewrite the stars from The Greatest Showman -
Rule the world - Take That
Run - Snow Patrol (Leona Lewis version)
A sky full of stars - Coldplay
Sledgehammer - Rhianna
Someone like you - Adele
Somewhere only we know - Keane
Somewhere over the rainbow - (Ariana Grande version)
Stay with me - Sam Smith
Symphony (Acoustic version) - Clean Bandit
Tale as old as time from Beauty and the Beast - Menken
Thinking out loud - Ed Sheeran
A Thousand years 'Twilight Breaking Dawn' - Christina Perri
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
Viva la Vida - Coldplay
We found love (Acoustic version) - Rhianna
When we were young - Adele
Wings - Birdy