The Mesmerist Benjamin Hasker, providing quality close-up magic and mind reading entertainment. Available for weddings, dinner parties, corporate events, christenings and more. Mix and mingle, close-up table magic and full stage/cabaret performances.
Performing a mixture of magic and mind reading using mesmerism, psychology, hypnosis, body language, muscle reading and influence to create moments of amazement.
You can be assured of reliability, first class presentation and a unique, fun and memorable experience for you and your guests whatever the occasion. I provide a custom service to suit the audience and venue.
Please contact me for more information.
Services From The Mesmerist Benjamin Hasker. Close-Up Magic and Mind Reading, Cabaret Magic and Hypnosis Shows
Children's Magic Show Featuring The Amazing Flea Circus & Juggling Show
The Mesmerist Benjamin Hasker Close-up Magic & Mind Reading
The Mesmerist Benjamin Hasker, Close-Up Magic & Mind Reading
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, I perform at many festivals, fairs, weddings, garden parties and outdoor events.
- How long is the act?For close-up magic and mind reading it varies depending on the event and number of people, I start from one hour and can add extra time as required. I tailor my act to suit your needs. For the cabaret stage show I provide shows from 15 minutes to one hour.
- What type of magic do you performI perform a mix of magic and mind reading, using various techniques such as sleight of hand, psychology, muscle reading, hypnosis and influence.
- Will your magic suit my event?I am available for all occasions and audiences, I had this comment from a recent show "Benjamin Hasker entertained our audience of 70 people with ages ranging from 2 to 92. We all loved the show. He was very professional and put on a show which fitted in with our event."
- How many people will you perform for?I have no maximum number.
- What other services to you provide?Close-up magic and mind reading, hypnosis demonstrations, stage and cabaret magic and mind reading shows.
- How long do you need to set up?I like to arrive at least thirty minutes prior to my start time.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?I am a member of Equity and covered for 10 million pounds public liability.
- What age range do you work with?From 2 to 92!
- What venues can you work in?Available for all venues
- Can you work outdoors?I am well used to working at outdoor events.
- Any special requirements for the show?Give me an audience and I'll give you a show!
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
Close-up Magic and Mind Reading
Edwardian Mesmerist Stage Show
Cabaret Magic Shows
Mix and Mingle Magic
Children's Magic Shows