Ben Foulds is an international vocal & guitar cover artiste, performing an acoustic tribute to music of all eras. Ben is based in the West Midlands, but is currently working regularly nationwide.
With sevaral years of performing experience ranging from his work as a solo musician through to taking leading roles in musical theatre stage shows.
Ben is now taking bookings as a solo singer & guitarist for events of all sizes including weddings, pubs & clubs, festivals, anniversaries, birthdays, seasonal parties student events and all forms of corporate events.
With competitive prices, Ben will bring great value to any event with custom setlists available to create the desired atmosphere whether relaxed background music or lively crowd pleasing dancefloor numbers.
Prefer to build your own setlist? Ben has built a repertoire of over 600 songs available for selection.
Why not make it a package deal! Not only can Ben provide live musical entertainment, he can also book DJs, Ph...
Amanda Ward• 6 Jul 2019
Ben was lovely, professional and a talented musician & singer. He compiled the perfect playlist for our small garden party to suit the mood and range of ages! Everyone really enjoyed and he certainly made it a very special occasion for my parents party 🎉😀
Karen• 27 Jun 2017
"Ben has a fab voice and was exactly what we were after.
Would highly recommend him for any event
Thank you Ben"
Rick Cox• 22 Jan 2017
Ben gave an excellent performance at our house party, he has a really great voice and stage presence, all of my guests commented on how much they enjoyed the night. I would definitely recommend him and will look to use his services in the future.
Ella dewhirst• 16 Jan 2017
Brilliant performance, would book again if we ever need some pub party music. Ben was really responsive over email and undulged us with quite a few encores. Great stuff
Matthew Daly• 15 Apr 2017
Ben showed up early to get a feel for the venue and set up well in advance of his planned set. Ben was flexible and tuned his set list around our requests. During his first set Ben tried to play music to suit the audience situation, and attention, and then really made a big impact in his second set. All in all a great choice and I would strongly recommend him to friends for other events. Outstanding guitarist and vocals.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Absolutely anything. To name a few, I have performed at pubs, clubs, bars, weddings, birthday parties, hen dos, christenings, funerals, proposals, festivals, mini festivals, charity events, fundraising events and many more
- Who are your previous clients?I have worked with hundreds of clients. A few of the more noteable clients are; Camp Simcha, Barclays, Ask Italian, The Churches Conservation Trust, Dobbies Garden Centres, Doubletree by Hilton, StreetStar Studios UK, StreetStar Entertainment, Virgin Trains, Greene King, Hendricks, High Peak Borough Council, Holidays Please, John Lewis, Kings College London, Taylor Wimpey, McDonalds, The University of Nottingham, The University of Derby, The University of Derby Student's Union, Mind, Bloodwise, Help For Heroes, Cancer Research UK, Joule's, Fullers, Craft Union, Hickory's Smokehouse.
- How long do you play for?I perform in 45 minute sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. I have three different sized PA systems which I take to each event. I generally judge the system required when I have seen the performance space. The smallest of these is a battery powered system which is suitable for outdoor events or events where mains power is unavailable.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, I have public liability insurance through my union, the Incorporated Society of Musicians (ISM) and am covered for up to £10,000,000. All of my equipment is PAT tested annually. Certificates for both are available on request.
- How much space do you require?This depends on the event. I can generally work with clients on arrival to discuss best set-up options.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course. As long as I have a minimum of 30 days notice, I am happy to take requests prior to the event. Depending on the rehearsal time required there may be an additional charge for this service.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I generally have a 15 minute break for every 45 minute set. Again, this is negotiable.
Ben Foulds has a repertoire of over 500 songs with a full list available to download.