Ben Foulds is an international vocal & guitar cover artiste, performing an acoustic tribute to music of all eras. Ben is based in the West Midlands, but is currently working regularly nationwide.
With sevaral years of performing experience ranging from his work as a solo musician through to taking leading roles in musical theatre stage shows.
Ben is now taking bookings as a solo singer & guitarist for events of all sizes including weddings, pubs & clubs, festivals, anniversaries, birthdays, seasonal parties student events and all forms of corporate events.
With competitive prices, Ben will bring great value to any event with custom setlists available to create the desired atmosphere whether relaxed background music or lively crowd pleasing dancefloor numbers.
Prefer to build your own setlist? Ben has built a repertoire of over 600 songs available for selection.
Why not make it a package deal! Not only can Ben provide live musical entertainment, he can also book DJs, Photographers, Videographers and more for your event as well as providing party lights, full P.A systems, outdoor marquees and DJ booths.
If you are considering booking live entertainment for your event, look no further!
Ben Foulds is the man for the job.
Davinia Vitrac• Dec. 31, 2019
Ben was fantastic. Everyone loved him and he went down a storm. Got everyone dancing! A huge thank you!! Would not hesitate to recommend Ben to anyone. Photos to follow soon!
Amanda Ward• July 6, 2019
Ben was lovely, professional and a talented musician & singer. He compiled the perfect playlist for our small garden party to suit the mood and range of ages! Everyone really enjoyed and he certainly made it a very special occasion for my parents party 🎉😀
Nick Crombie• Aug. 18, 2018
What a fantastic, talented guy! Ben provided an acoustic set at our recent festival themed wedding whilst guests arrived at the venue. He captured the ambience perfectly and we were inundated with compliments. Book Ben for any event and I promise You won’t be disappointed! Thank you Ben!
Kate Edwards• Nov. 20, 2017
Ben was great he really got the crowd going and created a amazing atmosphere.
paula harlow• Nov. 14, 2017
Excellent, would highly recommend!
Karen• June 27, 2017
"Ben has a fab voice and was exactly what we were after.
Would highly recommend him for any event
Thank you Ben"
Services From Ben Foulds Music
Ben Foulds, Singer & Guitarist
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Absolutely anything. To name a few, I have performed at pubs, clubs, bars, weddings, birthday parties, hen dos, christenings, funerals, proposals, festivals, mini festivals, charity events, fundraising events and many more
- Who are your previous clients?I have worked with hundreds of clients. A few of the more noteable clients are; Camp Simcha, Barclays, Ask Italian, The Churches Conservation Trust, Dobbies Garden Centres, Doubletree by Hilton, StreetStar Studios UK, StreetStar Entertainment, Virgin Trains, Greene King, Hendricks, High Peak Borough Council, Holidays Please, John Lewis, Kings College London, Taylor Wimpey, McDonalds, The University of Nottingham, The University of Derby, The University of Derby Student's Union, Mind, Bloodwise, Help For Heroes, Cancer Research UK, Joule's, Fullers, Craft Union, Hickory's Smokehouse.
- How long do you play for?I perform in 45 minute sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. I have three different sized PA systems which I take to each event. I generally judge the system required when I have seen the performance space. The smallest of these is a battery powered system which is suitable for outdoor events or events where mains power is unavailable.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, I have public liability insurance through my union, the Incorporated Society of Musicians (ISM) and am covered for up to £10,000,000. All of my equipment is PAT tested annually. Certificates for both are available on request.
- How much space do you require?This depends on the event. I can generally work with clients on arrival to discuss best set-up options.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course. As long as I have a minimum of 30 days notice, I am happy to take requests prior to the event. Depending on the rehearsal time required there may be an additional charge for this service.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I generally have a 15 minute break for every 45 minute set. Again, this is negotiable.
Ben Foulds has a repertoire of over 500 songs with a full list available to download.