Ben Foulds is an international vocal & guitar cover artiste, performing an acoustic tribute to music of all eras. Ben is based in the West Midlands, but is currently working regularly nationwide.
With sevaral years of performing experience ranging from his work as a solo musician through to taking leading roles in musical theatre stage shows.
Ben is now taking bookings as a solo singer & guitarist for events of all sizes including weddings, pubs & clubs, festivals, anniversaries, birthdays, seasonal parties student events and all forms of corporate events.
With competitive prices, Ben will bring great value to any event with custom setlists available to create the desired atmosphere whether relaxed background music or lively crowd pleasing dancefloor numbers.
Prefer to build your own setlist? Ben has built a repertoire of over 600 songs available for selection.
Why not make it a package deal! Not only can Ben provide live musical entertainment, he can also book DJs, Photographers, Videographers and more for your event as well as providing party lights, full P.A systems, outdoor marquees and DJ booths.
If you are considering booking live entertainment for your event, look no further!
Ben Foulds is the man for the job.
Trevor• Dec. 15, 2018
Ben provided the entertainment for our wedding afternoon. He arranged three 45min sets two of them with his guitar and one swing set. He is a very talented young man and professional and friendly too. He adapted the volume to suit the venue and endeared himself to everyone there. We would not hesitate to recommend him.
Nick Crombie• Aug. 18, 2018
What a fantastic, talented guy! Ben provided an acoustic set at our recent festival themed wedding whilst guests arrived at the venue. He captured the ambience perfectly and we were inundated with compliments. Book Ben for any event and I promise You won’t be disappointed! Thank you Ben!
Nas & Andreas• April 17, 2018
We requested ben to perform at a chartity event, he showed up an hour before the show to set up and also helped us to get to know him a bit more before the show. Ben has a great voice and gave a brilliant performance, guests at the charity all complimented ben during and at the end of the show, with his great performance we managed to deliver an successful event. He was also very polite throughout the duration of the event, would definitely recommend Ben.
Kate Edwards• Nov. 20, 2017
Ben was great he really got the crowd going and created a amazing atmosphere.
paula harlow• Nov. 14, 2017
Excellent, would highly recommend!
Karen• June 27, 2017
"Ben has a fab voice and was exactly what we were after.
Would highly recommend him for any event
Thank you Ben"
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Absolutely anything. To name a few, I have performed at pubs, clubs, bars, weddings, birthday parties, hen dos, christenings, funerals, proposals, festivals, mini festivals, charity events, fundraising events and many more
- Who are your previous clients?I have worked with hundreds of clients. A few of the more noteable clients are; Camp Simcha, Barclays, Ask Italian, The Churches Conservation Trust, Dobbies Garden Centres, Doubletree by Hilton, StreetStar Studios UK, StreetStar Entertainment, Virgin Trains, Greene King, Hendricks, High Peak Borough Council, Holidays Please, John Lewis, Kings College London, Taylor Wimpey, McDonalds, The University of Nottingham, The University of Derby, The University of Derby Student's Union, Mind, Bloodwise, Help For Heroes, Cancer Research UK, Joule's, Fullers, Craft Union, Hickory's Smokehouse.
- How long do you play for?I perform in 45 minute sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. I have three different sized PA systems which I take to each event. I generally judge the system required when I have seen the performance space. The smallest of these is a battery powered system which is suitable for outdoor events or events where mains power is unavailable.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, I have public liability insurance through my union, the Incorporated Society of Musicians (ISM) and am covered for up to £10,000,000. All of my equipment is PAT tested annually. Certificates for both are available on request.
- How much space do you require?This depends on the event. I can generally work with clients on arrival to discuss best set-up options.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course. As long as I have a minimum of 30 days notice, I am happy to take requests prior to the event. Depending on the rehearsal time required there may be an additional charge for this service.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I generally have a 15 minute break for every 45 minute set. Again, this is negotiable.
Ben Foulds has a repertoire of over 500 songs with a full list available to download.