Singer and Guitarist that performs all over Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk and Hampshire. I have performed at a variety of events and venues. From 18th Birthday Parties to 70th Birthday Parties, Weddings, Christenings and more. I have a vast repertoire that can cater for all Audiences.
Please take a listen to my music on Soundcloud. You can hear live music from myself there.
I also offer DJ packages alongside performances.
I use a variety of technology to sound more like a full band - but far more affordable than a full band. I don't use backing tracks.
Please get in touch!
Peter• July 7, 2018
Ben played at our anniversary party and was absolutely brilliant. Highly recommended!
Kim Brian• Nov. 5, 2016
Ben played at our wedding last year. He was amazing. Still get guests commenting on how great he was :) very grateful for him making our day special
Jazmine Googe• Aug. 10, 2017
Ben played at our wedding this summer. He's very talented and created a wonderful atmosphere that brought the whole day together really nicely. He played a variety of music so there was something for everyone. Definitely recommend.
Georgina Wood• Aug. 19, 2017
Ben played at our wedding was absolutely brilliant all age ranged really enjoyed him could have asked for anything better to have made our day come together I've also seen Ben playing live out and about and he never fails to sound absolutely amazing :) very friendly and polite
- How long do you play for?Between 2 and 3 hours, and also offer DJ packages.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA and lighting system that is fit to perform anywhere up to around 100-150 people
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I am covered up to £5,000,000 with Public Liability Insurance and my equipment is regularly checked and updated.
- How much space do you require?Depending on the size of event, I can fit in a small corner of a room if necessary, but with my full lighting rig I do need a few square metres of space.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I am more than willing to learn a song or two for performances, and regularly learn new songs for events such as the first dance in Weddings.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I tend to take a break for every hour of performing. This break is usually around 15 minutes.
Music from bands/artists such as :-
Beatles, Elvis, Ed Sheeran, Oasis, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Madness, Bob Marley, Britney Spears, Gloria Gaynor, Foo Fighters, Green Day, Cliff Richard, Prince and many more.