Becky Burraway is a classically trained Mezzo-Soprano based in London. Becky is a versatile singer who performs a number of styles from Opera/Classical to Jazz, Pop and Musical Theatre.
Since training at Goldsmiths University, she has performed with numerous Opera companies such as Opera Up Close and Chelsea Opera Group as well as performing solo recitals in venues such as Royal Festival Hall.
Becky has experience performing with a full Orchestra, as well as more intimate performances with acoustic guitar, piano or simply a backing track. Therefore, she can tailor her singing style and accompaniment to suit your event and make it memorable.
Also specialising in providing luxury music for Wedding Ceremonies, Becky is able to perform anything from Ave Maria to a couple's favourite Jazz song to make their special day unique.
- Who are your previous clients?I have performed in many venues including The Royal Festival Hall and Kingshead Theatre. Please be in touch for client references etc.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Operas, concerts, Weddings, private parties, corporate events, fashion shows, exhibitions, grand openings, restaurants, bars and many more.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I take 15min breaks every 45min-1hour
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, I can take any special song requests to make your event memorable!
- How much space do you require?It depends if you are after a concert or background music. For background music I don't require much space, however for a concert I require some room for movement!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have a PA suitable for small/medium venues
- How long do you play for?It is completely up to you, however I require a 15min break every 45mins - 1hour
Split into four categories: Opera / Classical, Jazz, Contemporary/Pop and Musical Theatre/Movies
Opera / Classical:
An Sylvia - Schubert
Ave Maria – Bach/Gounod
Ave Maria – Schubert
Beau Soir –...