Becky & Josh are an acoustic covers duo from Manchester! They formed after meeting on the second day of University due to a shared love of music, and soon after began perform together at private parties, weddings and public venues. In their time together they have performed at Foodies Festival at Tatton Park, Manchester’s Eat & Drink Festival, and at Salford Universities BAFTAR awards.
Always expect an engaging and musically pleasing performance from Becky & Josh, who can either get guests up and singing along, or perform the perfect, chilled accompaniment to your wedding day!
Debbie Smith• 26 Aug 2018
Becky and Josh were fab. I would 100% recommend them. They made our night a real joy. Interacted well with all our guests. Played all the right songs, sang and played amazingly within their 3 sets, enjoying every minute which was great to see. They also sang us out of our wedding ceremony which was an extra special bonus. They were professional, friendly and a real joy to deal with. Thanks so much guys!!
Jack Enright• 4 Nov 2017
Becky and Josh were perfect, gauging the tone of the event and responding to it. Their repertoire is impressive and they offered to learn any additional songs. Guests complimented them and I wouldn’t hesitate in booking them again.
Elizabeth Tattersall• 18 May 2019
Becky and Josh have performed twice for our family and on each occasion they have been fantastic. Their latest performance on the 18th May was for my daughters 21st were they sang a brilliant mix of genres, from soul, country, dance and rock. They were so professional, engaging with the crowd, and they sound amazing. Everyone commented on how good they were, I'm so pleased they played for us, they made the night extra special.
Thank you so much Becky and Josh!
Emma & Adam• 20 Jul 2019
Thank you for such an amazing performance at our wedding. Your music really touched our hearts and it wouldn't have been the same without you!
Karen Baker• 6 Jul 2019
Becky & Josh played at my 50th. From first contact on email to playing on the night the service was excellent. The songs they played were brilliant and they interacted with the crowd. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend and would definitely book again if the occasion arose. Thanks for making my party a great night!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Becky & Josh are an acoustic covers duo, perfect for weddings, parties, and events!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We take unexpected songs, and perform them in our own way.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?All sorts! Typically we perform at wedding ceremonies and drinks receptions, and birthday parties.
- Who are your previous clients?Best Western Plus Samlesbury Hotel, Staffordshire University, Salford University, Foodies Festival, Manchester's Eat & Drink Festival
- How can event planners pay for your services?Via PayPal or bank transfer.
- How long do you play for?Typically we perform 2 x 45 minute sets, but can play either 1 x hour set, or 2 x hour sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes! We have a Bose L1 Model 1s PA system, and floor lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. We have PLI through Musicians Union, and all our equipment is PAT tested.
- How much space do you require?We are flexible due to our PA being fairly small, but it is advised that you leave a corner of the room for us, our instruments, and PA.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We are happy to try and learn additional songs, especially if they are important to you, however as we are an acoustic duo there are some songs which we physically will not be able to play.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?It depends on how long you would like us to play for! If we are performing for over an hour, then we do take a break which is a minimum of 15 minutes, but can be extended up to an hour to suit the timings of your event.
Acoustic duo, with one vocal and one guitar. Performing Pop and Rock covers from the 60’s to modern day!
Songs for wedding daytime;
Can't Help Falling In Love - Ingrid Michaelson
Never Gonna Give Yo...