Becky & Josh are an acoustic covers duo from Manchester! They formed after meeting on the second day of University and since then have performed at events such as Manchester's Food & Drink Festival, Foodies Festival (the UK's largest food festival), Salford University's BAFTAR awards, as well as weddings, and private functions.
Always expect an engaging and musically pleasing performance from Becky & Josh, who can either get guests up and singing along, or perform the perfect, chilled accompaniment to your wedding day!
Jack Enright• Nov. 4, 2017
Becky and Josh were perfect, gauging the tone of the event and responding to it. Their repertoire is impressive and they offered to learn any additional songs. Guests complimented them and I wouldn’t hesitate in booking them again.
Debbie Smith• Aug. 26, 2018
Becky and Josh were fab. I would 100% recommend them. They made our night a real joy. Interacted well with all our guests. Played all the right songs, sang and played amazingly within their 3 sets, enjoying every minute which was great to see. They also sang us out of our wedding ceremony which was an extra special bonus. They were professional, friendly and a real joy to deal with. Thanks so much guys!!
Elizabeth Tattersall• May 18, 2019
Becky and Josh have performed twice for our family and on each occasion they have been fantastic. Their latest performance on the 18th May was for my daughters 21st were they sang a brilliant mix of genres, from soul, country, dance and rock. They were so professional, engaging with the crowd, and they sound amazing. Everyone commented on how good they were, I'm so pleased they played for us, they made the night extra special.
Thank you so much Becky and Josh!
Pauline & Brian• May 12, 2018
Becky and Josh performed at our wedding, from start to finish Becky made the whole process easy. She kept in contact throughout and was both professional and friendly and took any stress away. Becky and Josh made our day very special performing our first dance to perfection. All the guests thoroughly enjoyed the day with the extensive repertoire and loved both Becky's voice and Josh's excellence on guitar. We cannot thank them enough and are just looking for an excuse to book them again! They are truly talented and lovely people 10/10 *
Karen Baker• July 6, 2019
Becky & Josh played at my 50th. From first contact on email to playing on the night the service was excellent. The songs they played were brilliant and they interacted with the crowd. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend and would definitely book again if the occasion arose. Thanks for making my party a great night!
Emma & Adam• July 20, 2019
Thank you for such an amazing performance at our wedding. Your music really touched our hearts and it wouldn't have been the same without you!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Becky & Josh are an acoustic covers duo, perfect for weddings, parties, and events!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We take unexpected songs, and perform them in our own way.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Typically we perform at wedding ceremonies and drinks receptions, as well as birthday parties.
- Who are your previous clients?Best Western Plus Samlesbury Hotel, Staffordshire University, Salford University, Foodies Festival, Manchester's Eat & Drink Festival
- How can event planners pay for your services?Via PayPal or bank transfer.
- How long do you play for?We offer either 2 x 45 minute sets, or 3 x 30 minute sets. We can offer extra sets for an additional cost. Our wedding daytime package is a little different, as wedding often do not run by sets, but rather how the day flows.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes! We have a Bose L1 Model 1s PA system, and floor lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. We have PLI through Musicians Union unto £10 million, and all our equipment is PAT tested.
- How much space do you require?We are flexible due to our PA being fairly small, but it is advised that you leave a corner of the room for us, our instruments, and PA.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We are happy to learn additional songs, especially if they are important to you, however due to the nature of our set up, not all songs are a possibility.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?For our wedding daytime package, we take a maximum of 10 minutes break between the ceremony and drinks reception, however for any other booking which has fixed sets, we can take anywhere between 20 minutes to an hour long break. We typically ask for a 30 minute break.
Acoustic duo, with one vocal and one guitar. Performing Pop and Rock covers from the 60’s to modern day!
Songs for wedding daytime;
Can't Help Falling In Love - Ingrid Michaelson
Never Gonna Give You Up - Hannah Trigwell
Walking On Sunshine - Katrina & The Waves
All Of Me - John Legend
Wonderwall - Oasis
Perfect - Ed Sheeran
Marry You - Bruno Mars
Everlong - Foo Fighters
With Or Without You - U2
Dance With Me Tonight - Olly Murs
Yellow - Coldplay
Marry Me - Train
Signed Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder
and many more!
Songs for party set;
Valerie - Amy Winehouse
Tainted Love - Imelda May/Soft Cell
Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
Stuck In The Middle - Stealers Wheels
She's Electric - Oasis
Treasure - Bruno Mars
Man! I Feel Like A Women - Shania Twain
Stand By Me - Ben E. King
Believe - Cher
Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
Summer Of 69 - Bryan Adams
and many more!