Brothers, band mates! With hundreds of amazing weddings we specialise in your special occasion. If it's a live band with the X factor you want then we are your band! Find out how we can help make your special day burst with live music entertainment that no guest will want to forget. Check out our reviews for more detail.
*Nominated in the Great Northern Wedding Awards. 2016
*Bride Book UK Wedding Award Accredited. 2018 & 2019
Hundreds of happy customers with detailed feedback. (See our Facebook page)
BAND of COVERS play among others, songs by Oasis, Amy Winehouse, David Bowie, The Rolling Stones, The Killers, The Verve, James, Coldplay, Arctic Monkeys, The Kinks, Prince and many more. If you are looking for an authentic band and are tired of hearing the same songs played at every wedding or birthday party then you won't be disappointed.
We happily provide a full evening of entertainment. A two X 45 minute set of the best Rock & indie, Pop and a DJ to keep your evening going into the early hours.
2 x 45 minute sets
DJ as and when required (extra charge)
Two sided lighting with PA
Choose your first dance song
Online secured agreement
Great Northern Wedding Awards nominee in the category of Best Wedding Entertainer/Entertainment Company in the 2016
Bride Book Nominated - Best Band of 2016
Erin Horgan• Sept. 8, 2017
BoC played for our wedding day and evening and were absolutely fantastic!! We had the full package, solo during the ceremony, duo for our drinks reception and 5 piece band for the evening followed by DJ set. Can’t praise them enough from start to finish they were amazing and had such a good selection of great tunes which ensured the dance floor was full all night. Everyone commented on how much they enjoyed the band and how good they were. Thanks for everything and we would 100% recommend these as a band for any celebration. Big thanks to Daz and Andy who stayed in touch during planning process, always emailed back quickly and made sure that everything was tailored to our needs. I look forward to going to see these guys play again!!
Ali Boulderstone• Feb. 9, 2018
Hired the band and DJ for my hubby's 50th birthday party. Great communication with Darren from booking and leading up to the day. They were absolutely brilliant on the night, great set list, played just the type of music we wanted and an absolute pleasure to deal with. I'd definitely recommend them without hesitation. The party guests couldn't say enough positive comments about them. AWESOME BAND.
Chas Lang• May 12, 2018
Great band, so much fun and very professional. The guys played for our wedding in North Yorkshire and couldn't have been better. The songs they chose were perfect and played exceptionally well, the DJ was good between sets as well. What's more, they were all really friendly and were well liked by all the guests. Hopefully we'l see BoC again at another wedding soon!
Mike Thompson• May 25, 2018
"If I could give 6 out of 5 stars I would!
We were recommended Band of covers by a friend.. what a great shout that was!
Saw a couple of the boys on an acoustic set locally after booking and knew we’d made the right choice!
Darren was open friendly and honest with what was possible... we were glad we met up had a chat and listened to the guys!
This is a band that really has passion, great soul and you can tell the guys love their job! They are also top blokes
We were fortunate to get the band for our wedding and they really brought it!
THIS IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL WEDDING BAND.... this is a FANTASTIC group of lads...in a band... who also come and rock out your wedding
(bar mitzvah, christening or other non denomination event!)
If you want to party and really enjoy the music... call these guys!
To the band- It was great to have you perform and we are so happy you did that version for us on the first dance!
It was a belter!
Thanks again and we will be coming seeing you again soon
Mike & Abi Thompson"
David Savage• Sept. 14, 2018
The band played at our wedding last weekend and they were absolutely fantastic. From our first dance song which they rehearsed and performed especially for us to the sets they played throughout the evening, they got everyone up on the dance floor and everyone commented on how amazing they were. Would definitely recommend!
Thomas Dore• Oct. 31, 2018
"The guys played at our wedding on the 5th and were awesome, the run up to the wedding they put up with a constant stream of emails and changes from us with no complaints and our guests have all said they were really good even saying the songs they played were better than the originals, would definitely recommend for any event.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We play the best Indie/ Rock & Pop songs of all time.
- What are the highlights of your career?Nominated as Band of the year 2017/18 Bridebook.co.uk
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?BoC play classic Rock/Indie/Pop songs that you won't normally see played live. BoC don't always play the songs you expect but play a wide range of songs by the world's greatest artists. BoC has a proven record in filling the dancefloor and making memories. The band are experts in thier field with over 200 happy couples. The band can perform as a rock/indie band or as an acoustic quartet,trio or duo. BoC also have a solo option for ceremonies and smaller gigs.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Bars, Pubs, Parties, Corporate events.
- Who are your previous clients?Genre Music, The Bristish Army, The Top 50 Gastro Pubs 2017 Awards
- How can event planners pay for your services?Via our website or via Poptop
- How long do you play for?We are flexible
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. We have a Bose PA system our Equipment is insured for £20K and is if the best quality.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?10ft by 15ft but also can accommodate for smaller spaces.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes of course but we are good at what we do and we hope that our customers would ask us to play the songs that fit within our style but we love to learn new songs.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Negotiable but normally 20 minutes in between sets
- What style of music do you offer?Indie/Rockband the best of Pop & Motown from the last six decades.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes of course.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yesm we have played many outdoor events.
- Can we take requests?Yes, We have iPads with our win WiFi for requests.
WE NOW HAVE AMAZING MACKIE THUMP SPEAKERS for 2019. The sound is incredible!
We feel it's our choice of songs and how we play them that makes us different.
Our repertoire is constantly changing and improving as we develop. However we have a strict rule when choosing a song. It has to be able to stand up against the best! Of course we realise we can't please everyone but we aim to try something different. If you book us we will do our very best to learn your personal favourite. Choose from our covers below... Please note we can always learn your favourite song if we don't play it. Our set list is always changing so please just ask if you would like us to learn a few for you. where it is possible we always will try.
Our Latest Covers:
Shot Gun - George Ezra
Not Nineteen Forever - The Courteeners
7 - Catfish & The Bottle men
Valerie - The Zutons/ Amy Winehouse
Pumped Up Kicks - Foster The People
Eton Rifles - The Jam
Fire - Jimi Hendrix
Disco 2000 - Pulp
Under Pressure - Queen & David Bowie
Adventure Of A Lifetime - Coldplay
Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
I will Wait - Mumford & Sons
Believe - Mumford & Sons
Hold back the river - James Bay
When we were young - The Killers
Teddy Picker - Arctic Monkeys
On Call - Kings Of Leon
You Do Something to Me - Paul Weller
Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
Just - Radiohead
Sonnet - The Verve
My Hero - Foo Fighters
The Last Time - The Rolling Stones
Chasing Rainbows - Shed Seven
The Passenger - Iggy Pop
Let's Dance - David Bowie
Money For Nothing - Dire Straits
Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
This Charming Man - The Smiths
The Rolling People - The Verve
Richard III - Supergrass
Start Me Up - The Rolling Stones
Last Goodbye - Jeff Buckley
All Day And All Of The Night - The Kinks
Brown Sugar - The Rolling Stones
Laid - James
Last Nite - The Strokes
Roll with it - Oasis
Morning Glory - Oasis
Layla - Eric Clapton & The Dominoes
Shot by both sides - Magazine
Under the bridge - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
Dreaming of You - The Coral