Brothers, band mates! With hundreds of amazing weddings we specialise in your special occasion. If it's a live band with the X factor you want then we are your band! Find out how we can help make your special day burst with live music entertainment that no guest will want to forget. Check out our reviews for more detail.
*Nominated in the Great Northern Wedding Awards. 2016
*Bride Book UK Wedding Award Accredited. 2018 & 2019
Hundreds of happy customers with detailed feedback. (See our Facebook page)
BAND of COVERS play among others, songs by Oasis, Amy Winehouse, David Bowie, The Rolling Stones, The Killers, The Verve, James, Coldplay, Arctic Monkeys, The Kinks, Prince and many more. If you are looking for an authentic band and are tired of hearing the same songs played at every wedding or birthday party then you won't be disappointed.
We happily provide a full evening of entertainment. A two X 45 minute set of the best Rock & indie, Pop and a DJ to keep your evening going into the...
Holly Ferguson• 8 Jun 2019
We hired Band of Covers for our wedding reception, they were fantastic! Professional, polite and excellent musicians. Everyone we have spoken to have commented how they enjoyed the music. Many thanks to Daz and his band for making our day extra special.
Ali Boulderstone• 9 Feb 2018
Hired the band and DJ for my hubby's 50th birthday party. Great communication with Darren from booking and leading up to the day. They were absolutely brilliant on the night, great set list, played just the type of music we wanted and an absolute pleasure to deal with. I'd definitely recommend them without hesitation. The party guests couldn't say enough positive comments about them. AWESOME BAND.
David Savage• 14 Sep 2018
The band played at our wedding last weekend and they were absolutely fantastic. From our first dance song which they rehearsed and performed especially for us to the sets they played throughout the evening, they got everyone up on the dance floor and everyone commented on how amazing they were. Would definitely recommend!
Chas Lang• 12 May 2018
Great band, so much fun and very professional. The guys played for our wedding in North Yorkshire and couldn't have been better. The songs they chose were perfect and played exceptionally well, the DJ was good between sets as well. What's more, they were all really friendly and were well liked by all the guests. Hopefully we'l see BoC again at another wedding soon!
Mike Thompson• 25 May 2018
"If I could give 6 out of 5 stars I would!
We were recommended Band of covers by a friend.. what a great shout that was!
Saw a couple of the boys on an acoustic set locally after booking and knew we’d made the right choice!
Darren was open friendly and honest with what was possible... we were glad we met up had a chat and listened to the guys!
This is a band that really has passion, great soul and you can tell the guys love their job! They are also top blokes
We were fortunate to g...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We play the best Indie/ Rock & Pop songs of all time.
- What are the highlights of your career?Nominated as Band of the year 2017/18 Bridebook.co.uk
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?BoC play classic Rock/Indie/Pop songs that you won't normally see played live. BoC don't always play the songs you expect but play a wide range of songs by the world's greatest artists. BoC has a proven record in filling the dancefloor and making memories. The band are experts in thier field with over 200 happy couples. The band can perform as a rock/indie band or as an acoustic quartet,trio or duo. BoC also have a solo option for ceremonies and smaller gigs.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Bars, Pubs, Parties, Corporate events.
- Who are your previous clients?Genre Music, The Bristish Army, The Top 50 Gastro Pubs 2017 Awards
- How can event planners pay for your services?Via our website or via Poptop
- How long do you play for?We are flexible
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. We have a Bose PA system our Equipment is insured for £20K and is if the best quality.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?10ft by 15ft but also can accommodate for smaller spaces.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes of course but we are good at what we do and we hope that our customers would ask us to play the songs that fit within our style but we love to learn new songs.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Negotiable but normally 20 minutes in between sets
- What style of music do you offer?Indie/Rockband the best of Pop & Motown from the last six decades.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes of course.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yesm we have played many outdoor events.
- Can we take requests?Yes, We have iPads with our win WiFi for requests.
WE NOW HAVE AMAZING MACKIE THUMP SPEAKERS for 2019. The sound is incredible!
We feel it's our choice of songs and how we play them that makes us different.
Our repertoire is constantly changing and i...