The After Party Band
The After Party are an exciting 5-piece band who have all the expertise to make your event the one people are talking about for months!
Performing all the must-have hits from the 70's through to the latest charts, Backstage Pass are no strangers to a full dance floor. Blow your guests away with a full blown professional sound that really gives your guests the wow factor.
Backstage Pass' exciting repertoire has been specially designed to bring you the very best music around. Covering artists which span across all of the decades, the band know exactly which songs will drag your guests form their seats to the dance floor.
We are proud to be a one-stop shop full of the best entertainment around. Whether a wedding, private party or corporate event, the band have all the expert knowledge and equipment to provide ultimate fun for your occasion!
Set lengths can be tailored to suit each client's needs and requirements.
If you require a certain song you'd love to hear at your event, give us enough notice and we will make sure we include it in our set list on the day! The band also include background music in between sets if required.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A Professional Party Band
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?A real party set constructed to entertain at Weddings, Parties, Functions, Corporate events & more.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Parties, Functions, Corporate Do's, Festivals, Clubs
- Who are your previous clients?Marriott Hotels, Birmingham ICC, The Belfry, Concorde Hangar Bristol and more
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash, BACS
- How long do you play for?Typical sets range from 2 x 45 minutes to 2 x 60 minutes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we have our own Professional equipment.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?We can squeeze into a pretty small space if required.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With enough notice we can learn any song for special requests
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We can take a short break between sets, or play straight through.
Stereophonics - Dakota
Earth Wind & Fire - September
Elton John - I’m Still Standin’
Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World
Robbie Williams - Let Me Entertain You
Toploader - Dancing In The Moonlight
Scouting For Girls - She's So Lovely
Erasure - A Little Respect
Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict A Riot
Stevie Wonder - Signed, Sealed, Delivered
Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
James - Sit Down
Deep Blue Something - Breakfast At Tiffanys
Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)
Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger
The Killers - Mr Brightside
Coldplay - Yellow
Supergrass - Alright
Soft Cell - Tainted Love
Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire
Olly Murs - Wrapped Up
Five - Keep On Movin'
Arctic Monkeys - I Bet That You Look Good On The Dancefloor
Human League - Don't You Want Me
Bryan Adams - Summer Of 69
The Monkees - I'm A Believer