Tempting menus for a truly unique experience. We specialise in catering for dinner parties and delivering cooking demonstrations in the comfort of your home or location of your choice.
- Delicious and comforting with a fine dining twist
- Made from fresh, sustainably sourced ingredients
- Can be tailored to various dietary requirements
Chef Luis has been in the business for over 15 years. From a restaurant background, he specialises in a variety of fine dining cuisines and hearty traditional meals.
The chef is accompanied by one of our friendly servers, who make the service run smoothly, leaving you to focus on socialising with your guests.
Lauren Jane• 17 Feb 2018
We were thoroughly entertained watching a real chef at work, especially watching Luis blowtorch the skin of the seabass. This made it a real experience and everyone commented how lovely it was. I knew the food would be good, but I wasn’t prepared for just how good. My dad even had a second helping of the seabass and risotto, and I have a feeling he may have had a third had it been on offer. Luis taught us all how best to cook risotto, and I’ll be trying his technique next time I make it, as it...
Fiona Louise• 21 Oct 2017
"Luis catered for family’s 40th 50th and 70th birthday on Saturday night. We had a lovely 3 course meal which was fantastic. Him and his staff were pleasant, helpful and the food was amazing, especially the chicken dish and cheese cake. They couldn't do enough to help, would highly recommend. Thanks again to Luis and staff.
Luis and his team were great. The food was delicious. The ratatouille was the nicest I’ve ever had and the risotto was amazing and Luis specially catered for the children ...
Ange Leary• 10 Mar 2018
Luis and his wonderful assistants cooked for my 50th birthday. They were wonderful! All three courses were fantastic, especially the risotto which takes some skill and was utterly delicious. The cheesecake was light and creamy and so tasty. They served my pre drinks which I wasn’t expecting and topped up my drink throughout the evening. I would not hesitate to recommend this chef, he made my celebration special. It didn’t cost the earth either. Thank you so much Luis and team.
Amy Ewbank• 17 Mar 2018
"Luis and his team came out to Nidderdale to cater for a group of 24 of us, for our friends hen do and did a fantastic job. They produced three delicious courses and worked around us with our ever moving timings! And Luis and his team looked after us all brilliantly, we really couldn't fault them at all, very polite friendly service. Would definitely use them again in the future, thank you guys!"""
Natalie Bishop• 2 Feb 2019
"This was never a booking I tried to contact Amelia on Friday with no reply, so I emailed Aqua Silva direct to be informed it wasn't a booking at all. The transaction for the deposit is stil showing on my account, so I would ask that you ensure that any money is refunded immediately.
The service has been not good at all, from poptop this is no reflection on Aqua Silva catering who responded to me and apologised straight away."
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?For a small wedding, yes.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes, the more details you give us about your event, the easier it is for us to propose a perfect menu. Please also always ask your guests and inform us of any allergies, intolerancies and dietary requirements.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?British, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Indian, among others.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes
- What is included in the menu?Anything that fits your requirements
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes, some prep is done prior.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- What services do you offer?Private chef and server
3-course dinner menus
4-course dinner menus
Canapes and finger foods
You can view some of our menus and photos on our facebook page.