Multiprop fire act, can be performed solo, as a duo or as a larger troupe.
Cheryl Mosley• May 19, 2019
I would have no hesitation in booking April Fire-Moon in the future. I found her very helpful and she gave suggestions as to how her act would best work out for our circumstances. Communication was excellent between us. Her arrival was on time and she gave a good performance. A good all round artiste.
Karen Keady• Oct. 19, 2019
Excellent performer willing to work with me on ideas for my event
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- How long is your performance?Varied, can perform in 20 minute segments with a short break to refuel etc as standard
- What age range do you work with?Family friendly performance
- What venues can you work in?Clubs, festivals, parties, events big and small
- Can you work outdoors?Preferably
- Is the show safe?Fire performing comes with a set of risks that can be mitigated with proper planning and insurance. I believe my act is quite safe.
- Any special requirements for the show?At least 2.5m squared per performer
Fire props including: Technical fan spinning, contact staff, double staves, fire breathing, body burning, levitation wand, hoola hoop/multi hoop, poi, ropedart, SFX tricks