Annie Mac Photography
A photographer’s style is their own style of how they create within the common photography styles. This is more about the individual and their own style and approach to how they make pictures in camera. Every photographer is different in how they work, how they interact with wedding couples, how they use light and camera equipment. Camera gear and how they use it are part of their photography. My style is to use 2 or 3 cameras photographing live events and family group shots are part of the creation process and is part of the photographers individual style.
Justin Chinyama• 22 Feb 2019
My wife and I were very happy with the service that we received from Anne, may she keep up the good work.
- What services do you offer?wedding photography wedding videography Event Photography Videography
- What does the wedding package include?wedding USB Wedding album signature frame
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?no
- What style of photos do you take?we will always work with our bridal couple to blend in with what they would like on the wedding day
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon, Panasonic, Mac
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?14 days
- Do you send all the photos taken?yes
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?2 helpers
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?yes
Videography Package £420
Starting from guests arriving to cutting of wedding cake
Professional full HD shoot
One video camera operator, two video cameras during the Guests arriving and the ce...