"The Jazz Woman was brilliant. We would highly recommend her. She was professional, friendly and had a beautiful voice. Our customers really enjoyed her” – Claire May 2018
The Jazz Woman (aka Annelise) is a talented UK vocalist with over 20 years of experience performing live music. The Jazz Woman has performed at a number of high-end venues; weddings and both corporate and private parties, commemoration and awards events.
Previous Clients and prestigious venues including:
Hanbury Manor, Cambridge University May Ball, Thames River Cruises, Top Shop - Oxford Circus, Goldsmiths, The Barnes Hotel, Letchworth Hall Hotel, Forest Hills Golf Club, music festivals in Nîmes and Versailles in France and performed a winter season in Les Deux Alpes.
With an extensive repertoire of Jazz and Swing standards and her sophisticated, dynamic and resonant voice, The Jazz Woman is the perfect accompaniment for events requiring stylish background music – Guests arrival; the drinks reception, co...
Kelly and Nick Merchant• 18 May 2018
From start to finish, Annelise was amazing in the organisation leading up to the event, and what a sensational voice she has! She was enjoyed by all at my wedding. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you for being part of our special day. We would highly recommend Annelise to anyone.
Stacey Daniele Mockford• 26 Oct 2018
Absolutely beautiful voice. My mum booked The Jazz Woman for our wedding. I could not believe how perfect she was. Not only did she come dressed perfectly and her voice was just incredible. She just made our special day even more special. The songs were just fabulous and just right. I definitely want to hear her again.
Adriano Bernabai - Sofalino Restaurant• 7 Mar 2019
Just wanted to thank you for a lovely evening, really positive feedback, everyone loved you. Will be in touch again to arrange another evening.
Adriano - Sofalino Restaurant
Mick and Zoe (Jazz Afternoon ,The Woolpack, Debenham)• 2 Sep 2018
Thank you for singing for us at The Woolpack yesterday afternoon! We all enjoyed your performance and the selection of music was really lovely! My friends especially loved it, they came down especially for the jazz music! We would love to have you appear again at some time for us
Claire May ‘The Cross Keys, Upwood’• 28 Apr 2018
Annelise was brilliant. We would highly recommend her. She was professional, friendly and had a beautiful voice. Our customers really enjoyed her.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes I have a high spec Yamaha Stagepas 400i PA System which is fully PAT Tested. The PA system is portable and perfect for smaller and medium sized venues (up to 300 people) and the PA plugs into a normal power socket.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I usually require a break after every 45 or 60 minutes of each set and my breaks usually last between 15 to 30 minutes. If you will require a longer break an additional fee of £25 per hour may apply. Please enquiry for more details.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If there is a jazz or swing song/songs that you would particularly like at your event (that is not on my set lists) , I will be more than happy to learn it for you, providing that a suitable high quality backing track is available.
- How much space do you require?I require approximately 8' x 6' ft (this includes space for PA system if needed).
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I am covered with Public Liability Insurance (PLI) up to the value of £10,000,000 through the Musicians' Union. PA equipment is fully PAT tested and I can provide PLI certificate and PAT test report if required..
- How long do you play for?My sets last either 45 or 60 mins and I can sing up to 4 x 45 mins sets per event.
- Who are your previous clients?Hanbury Manor, Cambridge University May Ball, Thames River Cruises, Top Shop - Oxford Circus, Goldsmiths, The Barnes Hotel, Letchworth Hall Hotel, Forest Hills Golf Club, Wedding venues, private parties, pubs and restaurants, music festivals in Nîmes and Versailles in France and performed a winter season in Les Deux Alpes
- What kind of events do you usually serve?• Anniversaries • Birthday milestones • Company events / Dinners • Gin & Jazz Events • Weddings • Retirement Parties • Commemoration & Community Events • Conferences • Exhibitions • Product / Property Launches • VIP Events / 1st Class lounges • Galas & Regattas • Tea Parties • Jazz themed parties (e.g. Gatsby, American Songbook, Rat Pack) • Dinner Dance • Baby showers • Hotels • Restaurants • Clubs & Bars • Festivals • Award ceremonies
Solo Jazz and Swing Singer with high quality backing tracks. Full PA system.
EXAMPLE 2 X 45 MINUTE SETS
SET LIST 1
Fly Me to the Moon
Pennies from Heaven
Have you met Miss Jones