Andy Bayley is a professional singer covering original songs from legends such as Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Michael Bublé, Bobby Darin, Nat King Cole and many more.
With his dedicated Rat Pack & Swing style, Andy will liven up any event and successfully performs his unique tribute at major events, weddings, functions, hotels, casinos and corporate events as well as appearing on TV, at premier sporting events and post-event parties.
Andy’s clients often comment on his authentic sound and how much like the original recordings Andy’s performance is. His vocal style is perfectly suited to the swing and Rat Pack sound and his Rat Pack tribute is second to none. The songs he sings are all classics and are easily recognised and enjoyed by young and old alike.
Based on the Wirral, he is ideally located to cover the North West of England, North Wales and frequently performs throughout the whole of the UK.
Whether it’s a laid back performance for a restaurant or wedding breakfast to a full-on Rat Pack & Swing extravaganza for an evening event or promotion, Andy can tailor his performance to suite your needs – whatever your requirements are, all you have to do is ask!
Andy uses only the best, high quality backing tracks which are as close to the original recordings as possible. All of Andy’s top spec equipment is PAT tested and certified and he also carries full public liability insurance.
Now also available with a fantastic 8-piece band or, for the ultimate experience, with the incredible 15-piece Northern Rhythm Big Band - get in touch via Poptop to discuss either of these options
With set lists that’ll keep your feet tapping and your guests dancing the night away, Andy Bayley is the ultimate choice for a stylish, swingin’ affair!
** Andy can now also be booked with an 8-piece band or, for the ultimate experience, with a 15 piece big band!**
Michael Middleton• Oct. 12, 2019
Absolutely brilliant show, brilliant song choice and also Andy is such a nice fella aswell made a effort to talk to people which I find very rare these days
Janet Harrop• Sept. 6, 2019
And was fantastic and all my guest loved him alot of them where asking me for his details...I will definitely book him again thank you
Andrea davidson• March 31, 2019
"Booked Andy for a mother’s day event at our cricket club in Liverpool he was fabulous and made it a lovely afternoon for everyone. We would absolutely book Andy again and would recommend him to anyone looking for a great swing singer - thank you Andy great job
Firwood Bootle Cricket Club"
Steve Nettleton• July 27, 2018
"Andy was great at our 40th anniversary. Excellent singer with great tone. Guests responses were very enthusiastic. He added our special requests not normally in his repetoire. He did a lovely song for our ""first dance"" and filled the floor afterwards. Prior to the event he always responded quickly and positively to our enquiries. The sound quality of his PA was top class. We would recommend very highly."
Stacey Shortall• Oct. 5, 2017
"Excellent singer with a good variety of songs. Our guests thought the singing was great and made the party a success
Donna Harding• Sept. 16, 2017
Spectacular! Andy sang at my grandads 85th Birthday Party. We had approx 100 guests with a complete mix of age groups. Andys performance was outstanding, flawless and effortless. He created a fantastic atmosphere with a beautiful collection and perfectly pitched set of songs. Andy was never without a smile, completely professional and we would 1 million percent recommend him for ANY occasion. Feedback from guests was 100% positive. We couldn't have asked for anything else. Thank you Andy for making the evening so special.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings Functions Corporate Events Product Launches Sporting Events Christmas Parties Funerals
- Who are your previous clients?Grosvenor Hotel Chester (2015 residency) Chester Racecourse Hilton Hotel Group Grosvenor Pulford Hotel Frankie & Bennys Restaurant Group Ego Restaurant Group Manchester City FC Liverpool FC Sale Sharks RUFC Crowne Plaza Hotel Group James St Hotel Theatre Colwyn The Restaurant Group Warner Hotels BMW Vimto Jaguar Land Rover And many more
- How long do you play for?2 x 40 minute sets 1 x 60 minute set 2 x 30 minute sets 2 x 60 minute sets 3 x 40 minute sets 3 x 30 minute sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Minimal space required
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I have an extensive repertoire and I'm always prepared to perform any song not part of my usual sets.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break between sets usually between 10 - 60 minutes
A typical set list would contain the following classic songs of the Rat Pack era:
1. The Way You Look Tonight: Frank Sinatra
2. My Kind Of Girl: Matt Munro
3. Nice n’ Easy: Frank Sinatra
4. Love And Marriage: Frank Sinatra
5. The Tender Trap: Frank Sinatra
6. You Make Me Feel So Young: Michael Buble
7. All I Do Is Dream of You Michael Buble
8. Steppin' Out With My Baby: Tony Bennett
9. I've Got the World On a String: Michael Buble
10. Under My Skin: Frank Sinatra
11. Recipe For Love: Harry Connick Jr
12. L-O-V-E: Nat King Cole
13. Little Ole Wine Drinker Me: Dean Martin
14. Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime: Dean Martin
15. Mambo Italiano: Dean Martin
16. Sway: Dean Martin
17. Gentle On My Mind: Dean Martin
18. Ain’t That A Kick In the Head: Dean Martin
19. Beyond The Sea: Bobby Darin
20. Papa Loves Mambo: Dean Martin
21. Bad, Bad Leroy Brown: Frank Sinatra
22. Come Fly With Me: Frank Sinatra
23. Can't Take My Eyes Off You: Andy Williams
24. Mack the Knife: Bobby Darin
25. That's Amore: Dean Martin