Andreas Moutsioulis is a Greek-born guitarist, singer and arranger with extensive experience across a variety of music genres. His western music studies together with the music of his middle-eastern roots have brought him close to different musical styles since an early age. This background of classical, pop, folk and world music has led him to the idea of blending and combining all these styles.
-Invited to join an orchestra as a soloist at the age of 16.
-Prize-winner in multiple international competitions.
-Holder of four titles in guitar performance from major European universities.
-Performance as a soloist with the “Athens Camerata” for HRH Princess Irene of Spain.
-Appearances in prestigious venues such as the Athens Concert Hall “Megaron” and the St. Martin-in-the-Fields, London.
-Interviewed repeatedly by the Hellenic National Radio and the BBC.
Between 2001 and 2011, Andreas toured extensively in Europe and the USA and has performed as a classical guitari...
Alan Seviour• 9 Dec 2018
Andreas arrived early to play for our guests during pre lunch drinks and canapés . When we moved to the dining room for lunch this wonderfully talented young man played during the meal. As the conversation at the table flowed we felt a bit guilty that the music which was amazing didn’t play a more major role , however Andreas was gracious and understood that when 10 friends get together it can overshadow the artist. We thoroughly enjoyed the music of this very talented musician and would certain...
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding Reception Entertainment, Corporate Events, Cocktail Receptions, Product Launches, After Dinner Entertainment.
- How long do you play for?Up to 3x45 minutes.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With a one month notice, I can add your favourite tone to my list.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA system.
1. Lagrima - Tarrega
2. Gnossienne No.1 - Satie
3. Romance – Mamangakis
4. Adelita - Tarrega
5. Greensleeves - Folk
6. Suite No.4 for Lute BWV 1006a – Bach
7. Prelude BWV 988 – Bach
8. The F...