The success of your event is very important to to Comedy Magic Ltd t/as Chris P Tee Entertainments.
As such, we're here to help you with organising and making sure everything is just right for a great night.
Allow me to introduce, "Chris Doc Strange, the Comedy Stage Hypnotist Bloke in a White Coat"
He performs his hypnosis show around the World. From Vegas to Blackpool, Cape Town to Caerphilly. There's not a venue or event that can contain the joy of a professional Comedy Hypnotist Show and Experienced like his. He is the Hypnotist that many other Hypnotists have learned from.
With 30 years experience as a professional Stage Hypnotist, you can be sure of an amazing, safe, fresh and funny hypnosis show that is one you will talk about for years to come.
See the Videos, Read the Reviews and Then Give Chris a call.
You've Heard About The Show, Now Be In The Show.
Christian P Taylor MMC is a Published Author of the Book "A Strange Way to Stage Hypnosis - The Honest Hypnotists Guide...
Bob Long• 8 Nov 2018
Great entertainment. Christian tailored the act to fit the clients message and was just the perfect entertainment prior to the evening awards ceremony for the guests. Added to this his unique presenting style for the awards and it made the whole evening a huge hit. Would definitely use again for both corporate or party events as it is a very versatile and unique act. Thank you.
Caerwyn Crow• 27 Nov 2017
Thank you to Chris for coming to our work party. Great set up with some Christmas songs to start. Entertained my rowdy work colleagues and got people involved and laughing. The tricks he did are your classic tricks but when you see them live you really do not know how a magician does it! Would recommend, came early entertained and left late. Great value for money.
Antony Godfrey• 11 Apr 2014
"An amazing entertaining evening. Every body who attended was in hysterics. The four that volunteered said they felt relaxed and all had different feelings well under.
Would definitely book Doc Strange again and recommend him to others. I cant wait for the DVD.
Well done and thank you again.
Antony Godfrey, Chew Valley Rugby Club"
Trudy Curtis• 17 May 2012
If I had the option to score Chris Doc Strange 6*s, I would do it - What a Top Class Performer! Imagine the most difficult of venues; an upstairs room in a pub with tables of people not in your group, coupled with limited room to entertain a small party of 13 in conducting an hypnosis show! Well this guy pulled it off superbly and converted a couple of sceptics in the process! Big big thanks for an incredibly funny and entertaining evening and all in very good taste! I wouldn't highly recommend ...
William Ratti• 17 Dec 2013
"I saw Chris on youtube and knew straight away that he would be a great choice for our Xmas party. He braved a storm to travel all the way to west Wales and he gave 120 women a night they will remember for a long, long time. Everybody is still talking about it!
If you are thinking of booking Chris, I can tell you that he was funnier than the comedians we have had in the past (and they were good). His hypnotism show was hilarious but tasteful, which was very important when dealing with ladies...
- Do you do open-air acts?We live in a country where the weather is very unpredictable, outdoor events must have a stage or marquee area in which to perform. However, if it's close up/mix and mingle, this is not a problem, if it rains, we go inside.
- How long is the act?30min, 45min, 60min, 90min (as required)
- What type of magic do you performKid's Comedy Magic Shows, Mix and Mingle Close up Magic and Comedy Stage Hypnotism (Real Hypnosis, just very Funny)
- Will your magic suit my event?I adapt to my surroundings and play to my audience. It's best to discuss your needs. It all depends what kind of event it is.
- How many people will you perform for?I can entertain 300 people 30 or 3000. As many as you like.
- What other services to you provide?Magic, Hypnosis, EmCee, Comedy
- How long do you need to set up?If it's my stage show, like to arrive early, before everyone else has arrived to set up, mic test, arrange the room. If it's close up/mix n mingle magic, I can arrive anytime and get right to it. I am a Paid Guest who entertains other guests in a relaxed and friendly manner.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes. With Equity and Blackfriers.
- What experience do you have working with children?Lot's from being one myself once, to running a pre school, to entertaining them at Birthday parties as Chris P Tee Magician.
- Are you DBS checked?This is NOT Needed for Performers as We are Never Alone with Children or Vulnerable Adults. You shouldn't be asking this question as it is misleading. Please see the Equity and Government information on this page to educate yourself http://www.magicminidisco.co.uk/enhanced-dbs-check.html
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No. If it's a Birthday party for a pre schooler, there will be fewer guests than that of a 5 year old who will invite Everyone. All of whom will be of the same age, give or take a few months. As they get older, they are a little more selective. So, rule of thumb is a Class size for all the same age. Or for mixed ages (Family events) there is no limit. There will be a fee increase the more children there are (to cover Bribes!), just ask.
# Help and Advice to Ensure a Successful Event
# Show can be 30 minutes to 2 hours as required, Fee's vary.
# The above price is an example, always provide details for an accurate quote.
# Comedy ...