Chris Doc Strange and his Comedy hypnotist Show is Hilarious hypnotic entertainment for Adult or Family Audiences.
The Corporate Hypnosis show is very popular too.
Google is your friend when you need to see videos or reviews of Chris Doc Strange. Many of the videos online are from Adult shows. If yours is a Family event, no problem, it's safe and fun for kids to watch. You must be over 18 years old to join in.
The Show is clean and fun, so no one is taking off their clothes or doing anything sexual, it's just a chance for you and your friends to be in the limelight, with no embarrassment. ADULT shows are the same except the gags are a bit naughty.
Chris has performed hypnosis for 30 years and NEVER humiliates his subjects and ALWAYS gives a fun show. Get in touch today.
If you want Cheap or Humiliating, move along. Doc is about being Funny, Not Freaky.
The From Price is for a Local, Midweek Show. Poptop will send you a quote that takes into account The Distance, The Date, Type of Event and Duration. Request a quote and see what happens.
Donna Scully• Jan. 17, 2020
It's always difficult to know what entertainment to choose for a Corporate event. I wanted something that flowed at the the end of a workshop day and Doc Strange did not disappoint. Funny and entertaining from start to finish, my team really engaged. Looking to book again soon for another up and coming corporate event, with a slightly different audience. Highly recommend.
Andrew robertson• Nov. 12, 2019
The hypnotist last night was brilliant and all who attended really enjoyed the show, thank you from all of us from 22 Engrs.
Bob Long• Nov. 8, 2018
Great entertainment. Christian tailored the act to fit the clients message and was just the perfect entertainment prior to the evening awards ceremony for the guests. Added to this his unique presenting style for the awards and it made the whole evening a huge hit. Would definitely use again for both corporate or party events as it is a very versatile and unique act. Thank you.
Caerwyn Crow• Nov. 27, 2017
Thank you to Chris for coming to our work party. Great set up with some Christmas songs to start. Entertained my rowdy work colleagues and got people involved and laughing. The tricks he did are your classic tricks but when you see them live you really do not know how a magician does it! Would recommend, came early entertained and left late. Great value for money.
Dave Lewis• March 16, 2016
"Fantastic Show. Everyone was amazed at the performance.
Recommended to all as a great evenings entertainment."
Antony Godfrey• April 11, 2014
"An amazing entertaining evening. Every body who attended was in hysterics. The four that volunteered said they felt relaxed and all had different feelings well under.
Would definitely book Doc Strange again and recommend him to others. I cant wait for the DVD.
Well done and thank you again.
Antony Godfrey, Chew Valley Rugby Club"
Services From Comedy Hypnotist Show
30 yrs Experienced Stage Hypnotist for Corporate Events and Private Shows.
- Do you do open-air acts?We live in a country where the weather is very unpredictable, outdoor events must have a stage or marquee area in which to perform. However, if it's close up/mix and mingle, this is not a problem, if it rains, we go inside.
- How long is the act?30min, 45min, 60min, 90min (as required)
- What type of magic do you performComedy Magic Shows, Mix and Mingle Close up Magic and Comedy Stage Hypnotism (Real Hypnosis, very Funny and you'll learn how to do it!)
- Will your magic suit my event?I adapt to my surroundings and play to my audience. It's best to discuss your needs. It all depends what kind of event it is.
- How many people will you perform for?I can entertain 300 people 30 or 3000. As many as you like.
- What other services to you provide?Magic, Hypnosis, EmCee, Comedy
- How long do you need to set up?If it's my stage show, like to arrive early, before everyone else has arrived to set up, mic test, arrange the room. If it's close up/mix n mingle magic, I can arrive anytime and get right to it. I am a Paid Guest who entertains other guests in a relaxed and friendly manner.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes. PLI with First Act / Equity and Stage Hypnotist Insurance with Blackfriers.
- What experience do you have working with children?Lot's from being one myself once, to running a pre school, to entertaining them at Birthday parties as Chris P Tee Magician.
- Are you DBS checked?This is NOT Needed for Performers as We are Never Alone with Children or Vulnerable Adults. You shouldn't be asking this question as it is misleading. Please see the Equity and Government information on this page to educate yourself http://www.magicminidisco.co.uk/enhanced-dbs-check.html
Stage Hypnotist, Close up Magician, Comedian and Compere.
Chris is frequently hired by Corporate clients for his Hypnosis Hacks for Happiness talk, which centres around good manners and kindness.