Best Photographer 2017 - Awarded by I Do Awards.
Best for quality.
Best for value.
Best for service.
Best for after sales support.
Why get good when you can get best at less cost?
Sam Darkin• Dec. 15, 2018
Arrived on time, did as booked for along with being very engaging and entertaining. Recommended & would use again.
lisa walker• Nov. 9, 2019
Friendly and to the point. Good at rounding up the guests for pictures and quick to edit any pics required
- What services do you offer?Photographers specialise in weddings, events, baby and commercial requests. Includes photography, HDR, 360 images and panoramas. We also offer video services and living photos.
- What does the wedding package include?Photos can be presented online and on usb with full rights of usage and customers can include hand-made Italian wedding albums.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?One or two photographers will dedicate their full time and attention to one customer on one day. Full attention to all details will be covered on the day.
- What style of photos do you take?Usually a mix of semi-formal and reportage will be taken on the day. Of course couples have different requirements and we are happy to tailor the approach to individual customer's needs. We do like to be creative and will include an element of creativity in all weddings.
- What kind of technology do you use?We use the very best professional digital cameras and professional lenses at all events. We use a lot of off camera flashes with a variety of power ratings. We also use a lot of flash light modifiers such as diffusers, gels, grids to shape the light to get dramatic or soft effects as we feel suits. Just about every type of software is available to process photos and as our name suggests alter the photos to bring out the very best or correct any imperfections.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?All photos are available for viewing the day after the wedding in a secure on-line gallery; password protected. The gallery has facilities to request alterations, make comments, share to FB, Twitter etc or just to email to friends and family. Favourites can be shortlisted and selections for albums can be made to send straight to the photographer. Album designs can also be proofed on-line and comments for alterations can be made also.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Next day!
- Do you send all the photos taken?The couple receive all photographs taken, all edited but not altered. Alterations can be requested.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We have a small team of highly skilled professionals, all with different talents.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?We always have a standby available in the event of unforeseen circumstances and always have backup equipment available at every wedding.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?We are the copyright owners and this offers protection to both the couple and ourselves against the photographs being abused. If there are photographs that we may be interested in using for promotion we always contact the couple for their consent.
Photography, videography, photo-booths and any related services. We photograph events, weddings, parties, proms, award ceremonies, presentations on location. We also have a portrait studio for portraits, family photos, model portfolios, Cherubs and more. We also have specilsed techniques for business wanting to showcase their products and organisations in the very best way possible.