All That Soul is a luxury Soul and Motown band and we would love to perform for you. We don’t just give you great music; dressed in the glitter and glamour of Motown and Disco, we will take you on a timeless musical journey to give you an unforgettable experience.
Our singers are also experienced gospel singers, will also perform at wedding ceremonies and funerals, and will provide support to select and arrange songs.
We tailor our performances to suit your requirements and we can learn songs.
We want to make your event extra special so book us today!
Martin Stockley• Feb. 29, 2020
Apologies in regards to the late review (annual leave)...but just so say that All That Soul were superb. Professional, vibrant, polite and the feedback from all those that attended the event was 'Wow', and that it helped to make a good evening..Great! Thank you.
AJ• Dec. 14, 2019
A fantastic set that really made the night! Top notch musicians and the vocalists were all brilliant. Highly recommend!
Toby Coleman• Sept. 15, 2019
Absolutely brilliant! They really made the evening go with a bang, and the group themselves were really nice. Can't recommend them enough.
Charlotte England• May 30, 2019
What an amazing band!
I booked all that soul for our wedding at Gosfield Hall on 23/05/2019 and they did not disappoint!
My husband was so happy and surprised! All that soul performed our first dance and it was amazing (despite our awkward dancing!)
Kaz’s communication prior to the event was absolutely perfect and they played such a wide range of songs everybody had been talking about them since the wedding!
If you are looking for a band to get the dance floor moving (even when the venue has no air con) then this is the band you need to book.
Thank you to all of the band members for making our wedding so memorable!
Services From All That Soul
3 Female Motown & Soul Singers Plus Backing Tracks
Solo Female Singer
7 Piece Soul Band with 3 female singers
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A talented and authentic Soul and Motown band who provide an entertaining, uplifting and unforgettable live music experience!
- What are the highlights of your career?As a band, we headlined at the Alban Street Featival 2018 and was selected to play on the main stage at Hertford’s Rock At The Castle Music Festival. We also had the honour of performing after the Hertford Christmas lights had been switched on. Lead singer Kaz has also performed at the Royal Albert Hall and with Joss Stone at Wembley Arena. She has also performed with Susan Boyle and she was an opening Act for British Reggae group Aswad.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We have three strong, talented and versatile female soul singers and four outstanding musicians. Together, they are powerfully dynamic in performance. The band presents an authentic retro image reminiscent of the Motown and Disco eras. This visual instantly gives our audience a feel of the classic Motown era and helps to create a real timeless soul music experience!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings (our singers also sing at the ceremony and wedding breakfast and our band normally perform at the reception) and private parties, corporate events, festivals and other social functions. Our singers also perform at funerals and memorial services and they will support with choosing and arranging songs to honour your loved one.
- Who are your previous clients?St Albans District Council, Hertford Council, Devizes Scooter Club, Luton and Dunstable Hospital, Numerous private clients for weddings and private parties
- How can event planners pay for your services?Baca transfers or cheques
- How long do you play for?Normally 2x45 minutes sets but we can tailor our performances to suit your requirements.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?The space would need to fit 7 performers, their instruments, amps, pa, mics and possible lighting.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We can learn songs but this may cost a bit more.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We normally do 2x45 minutes sets and take one short break in between. We can tailor our performance to suit your requirements.
Aint No Mountain High Enough - MARVIN GAYE/TAMMI TERRELL
All Night Long - LIONEL RICHIE
Baby Love - SUPREMES
Best Of My Love - EMOTIONS
Celebration - KOOL & THE GANG
Dancing In The Street - MARTHA & THE VANDELLAS
For Once In My Life - STEVIE WONDER
Good Times - CHIC
Happy Birthday - STEVIE WONDER
I'm Coming Out - DIANA ROSS
I’m Every Woman - CHAKA KHAN
I Say a Little Prayer - ARETHA FRANKLIN
Jimmy Mack - MARTHA &THE VANDELLAS
Lady Marmalade - LABELLE
Le Freak - CHIC
Let's Stay Together - AL GREEN
My Guy - MARY WELLS
Natural Woman - ARETHA FRANKLIN
Play That Funky Music - WILD CHERRY
Please Mr Postman - MARVELETTES
Rescue Me - FONTELLA BASS
September - EARTH, WIND & FIRE
Son Of A Preacher Man - DUSTY SPRINGFIELD
Stop! In The Name Of Love - SUPREMES
Thinking Of You - SISTER SLEDGE
Uptown Funk - MARK RONSON/AMY WINEHOUSE
Valerie - MARK RONSON/AMY WINEHOUSE
We Are Family - SISTER SLEDGE
You Can’t Hurry Love - SUPREMES