Alison Gaudion Wedding Photography
Ali Gaudion qualified as a professional photographer in 1992 at Antonelli Institute in the USA. She also trained at a Southampton Wedding Studio before specialising in natural, wedding photography in Chichester, Hampshire and Surrey.Alison has provided professional wedding photography in Hampshire, West Sussex and Surrey for more than 15 years. Ali has experience of shooting hundreds of weddings at a wide variety of beautiful wedding venues in Chichester, Portsmouth and Southampton and across Sussex, Hampshire and Kent. Just some of the locations in which Ali has photographed weddings include: Southend Barns, Farbridge, Tithe Barns, The Walled Garden, Old Thorns, Goodwood Hotel and Stansted Park.
- What services do you offer?Full wedding photography in a natural and reportage fashion. I have 20 years experience and am completely confident and able to create a beautiful diary of your day in any weather and any light.
- What does the wedding package include?£1395 for Prep to First Dance - includes a beautiful Wooden USB box and matching wooden USB; a Gallery with unlimited downloads and approximately 600 images all full retouched hi-res with image rights.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No.
- What style of photos do you take?80% natural and happy candid and 20% beautifully and naturally posed for that wow factor at the end of the day.
- What kind of technology do you use?3 Nikon cameras, 6 flashes, 30 batteries (2 backup cameras), 6 lenses, 3 lights (if needed for sunset).
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Online Gallery which can be used to download and share with guests for them to download also.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?4-6 weeks.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I delete outtakes and retouch the rest.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Alone or with a choice of 3 second shooters if required.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, I'm very well known in the area and have at least 20 back up photographer friends who could help if needed.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?We both do.
A full reportage and natural diary of your wedding day from Preparation to First Dance in the south coast area. Alison specialises in weddings around Chichester and Hampshire. She is a preferred suppl...