Alex and Lydia are a professional singing duo based in kent, they are a light hearted, charming and talented pair eager to provide top class singing entertainment for any and all events. They're performance style is very versatile and they will happily cater to your needs, whether that be for a family friendly set full of old and new upbeat pop classics everyone can sing and dance along to, a more mellow set brimming with vintage style and jazz standards or maybe a romantic set to help make your wedding extra special, let them know what you'd like and they will do everything they can to put together the perfect performance specifically for your event!
With 5 years of experience in live performing you're guaranteed some great entertainment! Examples of past work include singing in front of thousands for Londons new years day parade, performing together and as solo acts on popular TV channel E4, performing in the Royal Albert Hall and getting the lead role in a musical playing in duba...
Paul Goodgame• 9 Dec 2018
Alex and Lydia are amazing, you won’t be disappointed!
Denise Graham• 22 Dec 2018
Alex & Lydia were fantastic! They were extremely professional and really sang their hearts out. I would highly recommend these two wonderful singers for your event.
Dee Staplehurst• 23 Mar 2019
"Amazing, Alex and Lydia made the evening into a lovely atmosphere, all my friends family and husband had mentioned how really good they both are and they all asked how I found them both,
Thank you poptop for helping me find them both.
They are both also are a lovely couple together and how they had fun singing together with humour,
Very well done
Ian Carter• 26 Dec 2018
"It would be too easy for me to say that Alex & Lydia were simply outstanding, and it would probably do them a disservice too. So, to qualify such high praise, let me first say that I regularly book live entertainment for various events and have done so for the past 30 years or more. From the outset Lydia was a delight to deal with in the pre-planning of their performance during our Christmas party night for 120 people of all ages. On arrival (at the pre-arranged time) both Alex and Lydia were e...
Ian johnsen• 14 Dec 2018
Very good from booking to performance enjoyed by all the group would book again.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are a young and charming professionally trained singing duo available to sing for any event
- What are the highlights of your career?Probably performing in dubai but being part of london's new years eve parade and on national TV for E4 were pretty cool too.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Any and all events! Weddings, parties, corporate events, Christmas parties etc...
- How long do you play for?How long are you willing to listen ? as long as we can get regular breaks we can sing for as long as you'd like us to.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA system, microphones and amplification will all be provided as long as you have somewhere for us to plug in.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have Public Liability Insurance and all our equipment has been PAT tested
- How much space do you require?Seeing as there is only the two off us and a small amount of equipment we won't take up a lot of space at all.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely!! Let us know what you want and we'll plan our set to meet your needs
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Every hour or so we'll need about a 15 minute break. Each hour is easy to break into about 45 minutes of singing and then a 15 minute break.
For some ideas of the kind of service we can provide here is an example of some mock set lists. If you would like a full list of all our sets then get in touch.
• ‘Fever’- Peggy L...