Albert and Charlies Mobile Bar
Albert and Charlies bar is a beautifully renovated horse box taking on a second life as a mobile bar available for all celebrations.
We also have a rustic ‘pop up’ bar available for hire at smaller venues.
The bars were born from a personal struggle to find a mobile bar which was both reasonably priced and fully customisable, during the preparation for our own wedding. We pride ourselves on not setting minimum bar spends and being able to provide bespoke packages for every wedding we are lucky enough to attend.
We can provide;
- Welcome drinks
- A full bar service for the duration or part of your special day
Whatever your tipple, our professional bartenders have got you covered. We take great pride in making you and your guests feel welcome, comfortable, and hydrated. We serve a wide range of drinks to match any occasion including signature cocktails. Along side Gin, vodka and whiskey which are just some of the spirits we have available.
The bar is fitted with three draught pumps which means we can serve your guests ice cold beer, cider and prosecco.
Our unique horsebox bar is sure to be a statement piece for your special event. To us it’s all about the little things, if you have a theme or colour scheme, we will ensure the decor of the bar matches this.
- What services do you offer?Mobile bar hire, with 3 draught pumps to serve Prosecco, cider and lager. We serve a large variety of spirits, wine and cocktails.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?The menu is fully customisable.
- How does the open bar work?We have a variety of package types, get in touch to find out!
- Open bar (Tab)
-Cash bar (guests pay by cash/card)
-Drinks tokens (Priced at £3 per token which can be exchanged at the bar for any drink)
- A combination of all packages!
-Gin Master class-This package is popular with hen's and private parties! priced at £21 per person the package includes;
A complimentary glass of Prosecco
-2 cocktails from a bespoke menu
- Gin tasting master class including 5 drinks, garnish and mixers