I'm an experience face painter based in Gillingham, Dorset. I'm available for children's parties, fetes, shows, corporate events etc. I also provide a range of glitter tattoos for which there is an extra charge. I am happy to do charity jobs where I usually charge per face and give a proportion of what I take to the charity concerned. I can do special themes, for example I have been asked to do underwater and Halloween themes. I am insured and have CRB clearance.
Emily• 13 Jan 2018
Hired Elizabeth for my daughter's 6th birthday party. The children absolutely loved it and they looked fantastic.
Elizabeth arrived on time to set up and it all looked very professional and was very good with the children.
Would highly recommend and would definitely hire again.
Thank you very much
Iris Dauner-Reid• 17 Mar 2018
It was fantastic to have Elizabeth with us to celebrate our daughter's 4th birthday. She was professional, friendly, extremely helpful and her face paintings were absolutely beautiful! The children as well as the adults were very happy and we couldn't have wished for a better addition to create those special memories on that day. Thank you very much Elizabeth and we will definitely see you again. You are a star!
Natalie• 1 Sep 2018
Lovely friendly woman, great with the kids of all ages. The face painting was amazing! Even the adults loved getting their faces done. Thank you for entertaining the kids and help making our wedding day perfect. Highly recommend.
Hannah Mcmeiken• 31 Oct 2017
What can I say.....Not only did the kids love the face paints so did the adults. It really did make the day alot more fun and enjoyable. Elizabeth was very professional and polite, with great patience and a excellent face painter. Would like to book for our wedding next year 02/06/2018
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?It's entirely up to you how many you like to invite, although I aim to paint about 10 children an hour.
- Are you DBS checked?I have had several CRB checks, the last was in 2011.
- What experience do you have working with children?I have loads of experience of working with children. I have three boys (now men!) of my own. I have worked as a teaching assistant and specialist teacher in a large Secondary School for 12 years and I have face painted since my boys were in primary school.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes 5 million
- How long do you need to set up?30 mins
Face Painting and Glitter Tattoos.