Get ready to party - The Abba Sisters are in town! In true Abba style they will wow you and your guests with the hits that made Abba famous with their high energy, all singing, all dancing, choreographed show. Packed with the best known songs from that fabulous Swedish pop sensation, as well as iconic Abba costumes, this 1 hour show also includes plenty of audience participation to get the party going! So if you're not singing along and strutting your stuff on the dance floor – they’ll want to know why!
The Abba Sisters have been performing together for over a decade and have earned the reputation of the busiest and most professional singers on the UK circuit! They are no strangers to the world of entertainment and over the recent years they have both worked with some of the UK’s top function bands including the world famous Abba tribute Bjorn Again and have performed at the best venues the UK has to offer as well as internationally. Over the recent years this highly trained, profe...
Alison Bates• 3 Nov 2018
They were AMAZING.. everyone buzzing about them after the party .. and the sight of the whole pub dancing will stay with me a long time.. the girls are totally professional but the performance feels spontaneous and fresh.. they have so much energy! Great costumes and they really are good singers ..but their expertise though was in working the room and the people.. we had a tiny village pub venue and packed tables .. they must have adapted the routine to fit the small space available They where v...
Morris• 8 Apr 2017
Again just to say how pleased not only I was but everyone who was there could not praise your show enough. Yes you did exceed my expectations and I hope there will be another opportunity to work with you again. I got loads of enquiries, how did u find those girls? I simply smiled and said, good research! Stay in touch, I'm now your no 1 fan!!
Barry• 1 Mar 2018
MAGNIFICENT you were both BRILLIANT. Thank you so much for making my President's Day finish on a very BIG HIGH!! I have been inundated with super comments about the whole day with particular emphasis on ABBA. Again may I thank you on behalf of myself and my Vice Presidents for bringing the Club to life on Saturday. Thank you.
Phil• 8 Jul 2017
"Girls. Believe me, you made the night!! You got the whole place up and dancing - YOU TWO made it. Quality professionals. Thank you again, I will always be coming to you in the future.
Top top girls!"
Gloria Hunniford• 11 Nov 2017
Hi girls, You were as always FANTASTIC. We have had SO MANY letters and messages saying what FUN & JOY!!! Huge thanks & love. Gloria x
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Fantastic, funny and interactive Abba Tribute!
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing for the Prime Minister!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, restaurants, hotels, golf clubs, corporate events, charity nights, Christmas parties.
- How long do you play for?1 x 60/75 minutes but can also offer an additional party set
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes- suitable for up to 200 guests
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?6m x 3m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes we're happy too learn a new song
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?If we do 2 sets then we usually take a 30 minute break
The Winner Takes It All
Knowing Me Knowing You
Take A Chance
Thank You For The Music
Money Money Money