Being a photographer was a lifelong dream that I started chasing after buying my first SLR camera back in 2008, having previously trained as a graphic designer. I’ve never looked back! I know how big a decision it is to hire the right photographer, so here’s a little more about me so you can get to know me better.
I love taking pictures of people and amazing moments. I happen to think that photography is really important and I get excited at the chance to share in your special day and to document the love and joy. I like getting up close and shooting weddings from the inside-out, capturing honest moments that document the wonderful story of a wedding day.
Anonymous User• 16 May 2018
Wedding Photography was a really big deal to us. We wanted those natural un-staged moments more than anything else, a true and accurate record of our wedding day that we could re-live in years to come - and that's just what we got with Aaron. We first saw his wonderful wedding photography on Instagram and then again on Google - actually in Northamptonshire he's made quite a name for himself and seems to be the clear obvious choice in terms of quality and style. So we made an enquiry and hoped he...
Anonymous User• 11 Oct 2018
"Booking Aaron was the best wedding decision we made! He’s not only a really lovely guy but so talented and so much more than just an epic photographer. Aaron pretty much single handedly ran the day, making sure that the catering was kept up to speed on the schedule and and helped keep our guests informed.
And the photos we received from Aaron.. Just WOW! Like I said, the best decision we made was booking Aaron. I’d give him 6 out of 5 stars if it was possible. Thanks Aaron for all you’ve done ...
Anonymous User• 11 Aug 2017
"The best of the absolute best.
Aaron is world class, and at the time of writing this he’s ranking highly on the international wedding photography stage! If you’re looking for a talent that’s beyond what words can describe then stop looking and book Aaron (if you’re lucky enough that he’s available for your date).
Not only incredibly well respected, he’s such a lovely genuine guy! Our guests adored him too."
- What services do you offer?Documentary Wedding Photography
- What does the wedding package include?ALL DAY COVERAGE INCLUDES: - Edited digital images presented on a wooden USB - Licence to print & share from the USB - Full professional processing - Private online gallery for sharing - Online cloud backup - Planning & timing consultation - Online slide-show telling your story - All travel within 100 miles round trip - A few other little surprises
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No!
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary (natural) Wedding Photography
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes :)
- Pre-Wedding Photography
- Wedding Photography