are a professional vintage inspired vocal trio, with a passion for the music and the fashion of the era! Specialising in Wartime and vintage themed events! The group cover a wide range of repertoire from the 1940s up to the 60s and also cover 70s - modern songs with authentic 3 part harmony arrangements. The Lollipops formed through their love of harmonies. Bound to please the crowd with their authentic choreography, close sweet harmonies and fantastic outfits. They take inspiration from artists such as The Andrew Sisters, The Puppini Sisters, The Chordettes, Dean Martin, Bette Midler and many more! They are available for a variety of events such as weddings, birthday parties and private functions, and deliver a fantastic and enjoyable experience with a nostalgic and vintage twist! Available as a Trio using professional backing tracks, as well as up to a 6 piece band.
The Parma Violettes:
are a singing trio specialising in Motown and Soul classics from artists such...
Denise Adams• 9 Jan 2017
Great! The Lollipops played a set during dinner at my daughter's wedding and comments from guests were all very positive.
Blank Canvas• 7 Dec 2018
A brilliant vocal trio with a fantastic sound and brilliant dance moves. The Lollipops are incredibly professional and wonderful to work with. I very much look forward to working with them again soon.
jill hicks• 10 May 2018
"The lollipops sung at my Dad's 90th birthday, they were brilliant, a professional and entertaining act, would absolutely recommend them for any occasion,
thank you so much it was definitely a memorable occasion which will remain with us always."
eillie wornell• 16 Nov 2016
Fantastic band, great sound, dance moves and fantastic vocals make for a brilliant show - professional and lovely in every way - couldn't recommend more highly. Looking forward to seeing them again!
Denise Adams• 9 Jan 2017
"The Lollipops came and sang at our daughter's wedding during our meal. We thoroughly enjoyed it, and so many of our guests said the same.
Very slick and professional"
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Private Parties, Corporate Events, Weddings, Birthdays, Festivals
- Who are your previous clients?Blank Canvas, BTI Studios, Avado Learning LTD, The Brew Spaces, Cheshire Oaks Shopping Outlet, Moo and Goo, New West End Company, May Nineteen, Nexus Engage, Cerner, Army & Navy Club, RAF,
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash and Bank Transfer. We do not except cheques or Credit card payments unfortunately.
- How long do you play for?30 mins, 60 mins, 2 x 45 mins, 3 x 40 mins,
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?This depends on the line up. Please enquire when booking.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?You can enquire for special song requests. As long as it fitting to the line up and the band have enough time to learn it we are more than happy to cater to this!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This can vary, generally for a 2 x 45 min set we take 20/40 min break, depending on the event and what has been agreed.
~ Close Harmony Trio ~
~ The Andrew Sisters Style ~
The Andrew Sisters - Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
The Andrew Sisters - Tico Tico
The Andrew Sisters - Don’t sit und...