The Undercover Beatles Tribute Band
Indulge yourself to The Undercover Beatles and we'll show you why the Beatles are the greatest band of all time. Their magic will never fade and with The Undercover Beatles you can see what made the Beatles so special with a sound that'll capture your heart and soul, reminding us what made the Fab Four the finest ever. The band comprises a superb set of musicians who have a real passion for Beatles music. The band perform the remarkable range of the Beatles' songs from their early days to the band's heyday, making it a truly unforgettable experience for you.
The band offers the following 'add-on' services FREE to clients:
1) Background music before, in-between and after performances;
2) A 'Poster' to help promote your event (If required)
A typical performance by The Undercover Beatles consists of two 45-minute sets with encores! The band prides itself on its versatility and is happy to adapt to whatever the client requests. We cater for Birthday Parties, Corporate Functions, Social Clubs, Pubs, Weddings and anything else we've forgotten to mention!
Just listen as the Undercover Beatles bring that unique Beatles' sound thrillingly to life.
Graham Hughes• July 13, 2019
The Undercover Beatles were extremely professional and everyone of the 94 people who attended our event thoroughly enjoyed it. I would be happy to recommend The Undercover Beatles to anyone.
Courtney Louise Blount (Fife Street Social Club Nuneaton)• May 25, 2019
Absolutely amazing, very talented and a real crowd puller, We had people dancing from the minute they got on the stage! Had plenty of requests to re-book them too. Really nice guys and friendly, played a special song for me that they had never performed live before too. ***** Recommended
Jackie Tierney• May 5, 2019
"What a fab night... excellent contact with band to organise and confirmation of booking... arrived when expected... whole evening was superb from start to finish.... we enjoyed so much we rebooked for last sunday... the guys gave up their bank holiday sunday to perform at out leaving party.... packed house again... everyone enjoyed... great guys... thank you to all of you...
Jackie (The Kings Oak pub)"
Chris• April 23, 2019
We booked the guys for my brother's wedding reception. It was a bit of an intimate event (so we didn't have the biggest turnout) but they played to our group like we were a much larger crowd! Fantastic energy, and very good sports. The harmonies were great, and they even finished with a special request of one of the lesser-known Beatles tracks! Perfect end to the night. Thanks, guys!
Tracey• April 12, 2019
"We recently booked the Undercover Beatles for a surprise 70th birthday party. The lads were awesome on the night and had the majority of the audience up and dancing. They added a few extra rock n roll numbers also (at our request). A really nice bunch of lads and very polite! Would definitely recommend them.
Tracey (Springfield Social Club)"
Mary• Dec. 21, 2018
"The Undercover Beatles were simply great on the night. They had the crowd dancing and everyone had a good time. Would thoroughly recommend them and book again!
Mary (Christmas Party Golf Club)"
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are a Beatles Tribute Band based in Birmingham, UK
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing to crowds and doing what we love doing best, performing as the Fab Four!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?All events, in particular Birthday parties, Weddings and of course the pubs and socials clubs.
- How long do you play for?Our set is typically 2 x 45mins, but we can modify this to the clients needs. We can also provide backgroud music between sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we have our own PA and lighting equipment.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?A small stage or floor space is sufficient. We'll make sure we fit!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, If we know it, we'll certainly have a go performing it!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break between sets, typically 30mins
I saw her standing there
Please please me
From me to you
She loves you
I want to hold your hand
All my loving
Roll over Beethoven
Sgt Pepper / A little help from my friends
Back in the USSR
Don't let me down
Let It Be
Twist and shout
Cry for a shadow
A hard day’s night
You can't do that
The night before
Everybody's trying to be my baby
Ballad of John & Yoko
If I fell
And I love her
Drive my car
Ticket to ride
Things we said today
Eight days a week
Run for your life
Can't buy me love
I should have known better
PS I love you