Having performed at over 300 weddings, No Strings Attached, are one of the U.K's and Europe's most in demand party bands.
An irresistible repertoire of songs, a non-stop approach to performing them and a fun, interactive stage show, will have every single one of your guests packing out that dance floor the whole night through, creating memories that they'll talk about for years to come.
With two lead female singers the band are able to perform for longer cramming in over 75 songs into their three 60 minute sets. Alongside this they offer other unique features to make your event as special as it should be:
- Free DJ service with every booking (no need to hire anyone else)
- Stage lighting provided as standard at no extra cost
- Optional Live Karaoke - (Can't watch a band without wanting to hop and grab the mic, well be our guest!)
- Additional Photo booth and Sweet Cart Services - (Keep your guests entertained when they need a break from all that dancing)
Paul Burrows• 12 Nov 2016
"We had a great time, you guys were excellent and a pleasure to deal with.
Had lots of very good comments from party guests.
My boys were still dancing away at the end.
Thanks again and I will be recommending you where I can."
Andy and Laura Lewis• 27 May 2017
"We just wanted to send a message to thank you for an amazing evenings entertainment at our wedding reception!
You were brilliant, all of our guests and ourselves loved every song and it was so lovely that the dance floor was full through all of your sets.
We should also probably apologise for our very enthusiastic guests but as I'm sure you could tell everyone really was having the best time!
Thank you so much!"
Andrew Chilton• 17 Feb 2017
Just wanted to say a massive thank you for last night. You guys were incredible!
Sarah Smith• 20 Aug 2016
A huge thank you for playing at our ball on Friday. Everyone had a fantastic time and the feedback has been amazing. We raised over £7k for Children with Cancer UK on the night so that is pretty amazing too. Thank you for being so brilliant. Wish we could have danced all night!
Kate Haynes• 17 Jun 2017
Thank you so much for Saturday you were absolutely fantastic! I've had so many comments from friends saying how good the band were!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Fun, young, modern party band that will have the dance floor moving and shaking all night long
- What are the highlights of your career?We have had the honour of being part of so many happy couples special days and it doesn't always have to be the biggest or grandest of occasions to one that we will always remember.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?With sets tailored to your guests tastes, we are always happy to go the extra mile to make your special day unique, whatever that request may be we are always happy to do whatever we can to make it happen.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings are definitely our forte but we also have played Birthday Parties, Naming Ceremonies, Christmas Parties, Corporate Events, Fetes and Festivals, and even sometimes just play down the local pub to our friends.
- How long do you play for?Our sets can be tailored to your requirements but we usually play three 45-60 minute sets spread out in anyway to fill your evening. We also perform DJ sets in between free of charge
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we have a Samson db500a PA system as well as lighting and all the other equipment in between. So no need to hire anything additional.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. All our equipment has a yearly PAT test and we have £5M public liability cover
- How much space do you require?We are very good at squeezing into the smallest of places, I mean seriously you’d be impressed, but a space of about 12 x 12 foot would be most suitable.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We try out best to learn any requests you may have. If there are any songs we are unable to perform as a band we can guarantee that they will be added to our DJ playlist
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We usually ask for at least 1 or 2 breaks of at least 15mins but are happy to work to you events time frame
Set 1: The Warm-up
Signed, Sealed, Delivered – Stevie Wonder
Take Your Mama – Scissor Sisters
Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars
Happy – Pharrell Williams
Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
Beggin' – The Four S...