I am Leo Mann, a singer-songwriter performing as a solo with guitar and a looper, in a duo (with a guitarist) or in a 3p band (guitarist-drummer). We are performing our compositions and a repertory of covers (up to 150covers, that we can extend with songs of your choice). Our style goes from soul, pop, reggae, to hip-hop, classical and all between. We have a PA and sound system.
We will be happy to respond to you if you have any question!
All the best,
Miss Coralie Sleap• 24 May 2017
Really accommodating to our requests, so friendly and professional. Very talented!
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?We can
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- What are the highlights of your career?Leo Mann is a musician, singer, songwriter, composer based in South East London. She started taking singing courses at the Conservatory of Geneva. She then begin composing with her voice and piano. During college, at the age of 16, she joined a group and remained involved with for four years. It was the beginning of her experience on stage. She performed intensely for many gigs and festivals. In 2005 while living in Paris and achieving her studies in Philosophy, her interest for Beatbox finished to convince her to practice it, she then started adapting to a new conception of live improvisation as an autonomous and versatile artist. She's recorded at studios in France and Switzerland. In 2009, she started taking singing courses at the Complete Vocal Education Institute at Geneva (now in London) and performing in France as the singer of a group. She also continued making studies and achieved Masters in Human Rights and International Law. In 2014, after a first experience at the United Nations at Geneva, she realised how important it was to invest in her musical career before and relocated to London, decided to create her music from A to Z. She is currently working on her compositions, recording sessions, leading singing workshops and performing with her talented guitarist, Dimi Ralev. Dimitar Ralev is a musician with extensive experience in performance, composition, teaching and sound production. He holds two degrees from Goldsmiths, University of London. Bachelors in Popular Music Studies, specialising in performance and composition, and Masters in Creative Practice, focusing on the depths of musical creativity, including studio work, writing music for various forms of media and theater, as well as psychology and philosophies of music. His music career began in 2004 after a performance for over 1000 people in a theatre with his school band and continued performing all the way through with various acts. During his time at Goldsmiths, Dimi had the privilege to perform music, written by Matthew Herbert, together with the great Eska Mtungwazi and the Goldsmiths Vocal Ensemble. He played shows alongside amazing new talent, such as Ifan Dafydd, James Blake, Lightboxes, Devid Dell'aiera, Si Cliff and many others. Dimi recorded guitar for various productions of artists, such as Maskik Records, Riccardo Albini-Trissino, Byron and more. He also produced work.
- How long do you play for?As long as we are needed Up to 5hours
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are two original musicians, a singer and a guitarist, both controlling loopers and using guitars and beatbox. Leo is the lead singer, she also plays a bit of guitar, piano, beat box, and makes backing vocals and harmonies. Dimi is playing guitar and beat box. We are mixing styles from soul, pop, jazz to reggae, hip-hop, classical and all between. We can perform compositions/covers, also improvisation, acoustic or with loopers, up to 5 hours.
- Who are your previous clients?Family & Friends - Birthdays - Charities - Pubs - Festivals - Workshops - Also private clients for singing, recording session and production.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, but only for the sound
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With pleasure
- How much space do you require?For two people standing
- What kind of events do you usually serve?All
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 for 15min every 45-1.30min
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I dont think so
- How can event planners pay for your services?How they wish to
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Talented versatile artist, passionate, devoted, successful
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No
- How long do you play for?As long as you wish (2hours to 5)
- What kind of events do you usually serve?All
Thievery Coorporation-Until the Morning
Colour Purple-Miss Celie's Blues
Lauryn Hill-To Zion
Lauryn Hill-Doo Wop
Lauryn Hill-Lost Ones
Lauryn Hill-X factor