I am Leo Mann, a singer-songwriter performing as a solo with guitar and a looper, in a duo (with a guitarist) or in a 3p band (guitarist-drummer). We are performing our compositions and a repertory of covers (up to 150covers, that we can extend with songs of your choice). Our style goes from soul, pop, reggae, to hip-hop, classical and all between. We have a PA and sound system.
We will be happy to respond to you if you have any question!
All the best,
Miss Coralie Sleap• 24 May 2017
Really accommodating to our requests, so friendly and professional. Very talented!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are three original musicians, a singer and a guitarist, both controlling loopers and using guitars and beatbox, and a drummer. We are mixing styles from soul, pop, jazz to reggae, hip-hop, classical and all between. We can perform compositions/covers, also improvisation, up to 5 hours.
- What are the highlights of your career?Leo Mann is a musician, singer, songwriter, composer based in South East London. She started taking singing courses at the Conservatory of Geneva. She then begins composing with her voice and piano. During college, at the age of 16, she joined a group and remained involved with for four years. It was the beginning of her experience on stage. She performed intensely for many gigs and festivals. In 2005 while living in Paris and achieving her studies in Philosophy, her interest for Beatbox finished to convince her to practice it, she then started adapting to a new conception of live improvisation as an autonomous and versatile artist. She's recorded at studios in France and Switzerland. In 2009, she started taking singing courses at the Complete Vocal Education Institute at Geneva (now in London) and performing in France as the singer of a group. She also continued making studies and achieved Masters in Human Rights and International Law. In 2014, after a first experience at the United Nations at Geneva, she realized how important it was to invest in her musical career before and relocated to London, decided to create her music from A to Z. She is currently working on her compositions, recording sessions, leading singing workshops and performing with her talented guitarist, Dimi Ralev. Dimitar Ralev is a musician with extensive experience in performance, composition, teaching and sound production. He holds two degrees from Goldsmiths, University of London. Bachelors in Popular Music Studies, specializing in performance and composition, and Masters in Creative Practice, focusing on the depths of musical creativity, including studio work, writing music for various forms of media and theater, as well as psychology and philosophies of music. His music career began in 2004 after a performance for over 1000 people in a theatre with his school band and continued performing all the way through with various acts. During his time at Goldsmiths, Dimi had the privilege to perform music, written by Matthew Herbert, together with the great Eska Mtungwazi and the Goldsmiths Vocal Ensemble. He played shows alongside amazing new talents, such as Ifan Dafydd, James Blake, Lightboxes, Devid Dell'aiera, Si Cliff and many others. Dimi recorded guitar for various productions of artists, such as Maskik Records, Riccardo Albini-Trissino, Byron and more. He also produced work.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Talented versatile artist, passionate, devoted, successful
- What kind of events do you usually serve?All
- Who are your previous clients?Family & Friends - Birthdays - Charities - Pubs - Festivals - Workshops - Also private clients for singing, recording session and production.
- How can event planners pay for your services?As they wish
- How long do you play for?As long as we are needed Up to 5hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, but only for the sound
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?For two people standing and a drummer if required
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With pleasure
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 of 15min every 45-60min
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?We can
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
Thievery Coorporation-Until the Morning
Colour Purple-Miss Celie's Blues
Lauryn Hill-To Zion
Lauryn Hill-Doo Wop
Lauryn Hill-Lost Ones
Lauryn Hill-X factor
Amy Winehouse-Me and M...