Starting from a duo and then working up to a swingin' band option - The Night and Day Collective are the perfect addition to any event looking for a splash of vintage/jazzy atmosphere!
Wedding reception drinks
Evening entertainment for Weddings
Outside/Unplugged Events (including Roaming options)
Louise• Sept. 22, 2018
This band are brilliant for a laid back but sophisticated event. I had a private party for landmark birthday in a beautiful hotel, and as a trio, they really added to the ambience for the evening. They played wonderfully and everyone loved their renditions of pop and more traditional swing/jazz songs in a gypsy jazz style. They were friendly, well dressed, communicative, punctual and did a great job. I would be glad to hire them again.
Susi Freitag• Aug. 6, 2018
They were great! Wonderful music and nice people
Tiffany• Dec. 30, 2017
Delighted, band sounded great looked great they were flexible with our timings and were lovely! All round a good experience, thanks! 10/10..Ryce-Kellys
Liz scott• June 9, 2017
Thank you The Night & Day Collective for your professional attitude - you all arrived with plenty of time to set up etc and were all very considerate. Everyone at the party really enjoyed the music and the 3 x 30 minute sets were a great hit - great music for a garden party!
Angela Crawley• July 28, 2016
"Hi, The night and day collective were absolutely amazing!!!!!
Wonderful people, gorgeous music and it all really worked well with the venue.
Thank you to the Night and Day collective for starting off the celebrations and contributing the best day of my life!!!
I hope i get a chance to hear their wonderful playing again.
Thank you 100 times for being part of the day, it was perfect xx"
Dennis Matthews• May 18, 2016
"What a superb couple, very professional, amiable, friendly and entertaining, would recommend them to anyone
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Atmospheric classic jazz and swing
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing as a guest trio on The Princess Island ship around the world!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Having a singing drummer!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings/Any events looking for atmospheric jazz!
- Who are your previous clients?The National Trust/DAVE TV/The V&A Museum/The Ritz Hotel/Princess Cruises/100s of Weddings!
- How can event planners pay for your services?Enquire within
- How long do you play for?standard 2 x 45 minute sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?P.A - Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?YES
- How much space do you require?Depends on each individual gig - we have min. set-up options too!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes with reasonable notice
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally one short break inbetween sets and we can provide music during this time
Modern with a twist:
You've Got A Friend in Me - Toy Story
Crazy in Love
I wanna be like you (Disney)
Everybody wants to be a cat
Happy - Pharrell Williams
Vintage Jazz/Gypsy Jazz and Swing:
Guilty - Al Bowly
I'll be seeing you - Billie Holdiay
After You've Gone – Django Reinhardt
La Vie En Rose - Piaf
Ain't Misbehavin' – Fats Waller
All I Do Is Dream Of You
All of Me
Am I Blue – Ruth Etting
Bei Mir Bist Du Schein – The Andrews Sisters
Blueberry Hill – Fats Domino
Button Up Your Overcoat – Ruth Etting
Bye Bye Blackbird
Choo Choo Ch' Boogie – Louis Jordan
Down by the Riverside – traditional
Dream a Little Dream – Ella Fitzgerald
Everybody Wants to be a Cat
Gee Baby, Ain't I Good to You – Ella Fitzgerald
Georgia On My Mind
I Got Rhythm
I Like Pie I Like Cake
I Wanna Be Like You
I Saw Stars
I've Found a New Baby – Ethel Waters
Is You Is or Is You Ain't My Baby – Louis Jordan
It Don't Mean A Thing – Ella Fitzgerald
Jeepers Creepers – Louis Armstrong
Just a Gigolo/I Ain't Got Nobody – Louis Prima
Love me or Leave me – Nina Simone
Minnie The Moocher – Cab Calloway
Nagasaki – Django Reinhardt
Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out
Summertime – Ella Fitzgerald
Sweet Georgia Brown
The Bare Necessities
We Three (My Echo, My Shadow and Me) – The Ink Spots
You Always Hurt the One You Love – The Ink Spots
You Are My Sunshine