"Jess was absolutely brilliant. I am so pleased we booked her for our event! She sang and looked beautiful. Everyone at the party said how wonderful she was. Thank you so much Jess, you really made my mother’s 70th birthday party truly special!!" Clare Barker
Award winning singer Jess is a talented Italian/American vocalist with over 15 years of experience in live music. Jess have stepped on international stages such as the European Jazz Expo and Porretta Soul Festival and performed for countless high-end venues; weddings and both corporate and private parties.
Previous Clients/Venues include 5 Stars Hotels and prestigious venues:
Gordon Ramsey Restaurant (Chelsea); Primobar (Westminster); St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel; Sheraton Grand London Park Lane; Chelsea Football Club; HMS Belfast; Magic Radio; Barbican; London Science Museum; Royal College of Physicians; Hotel Cala Di Volpe and many more.
With a retro & classy repertoire and her soothing and rich voice Jess is the ideal choi...
Isabel Young• 18 Sep 2017
"Jess was the perfect addition to our community event in rural Essex. She was warm, friendly and has a big repertoire of vintage classics. Our guests loved her performance and she really made our event pop! Thanks Jess for your beautiful songs and presence.
clare barker• 24 Mar 2018
"Jess was absolutely brilliant. I am so pleased we booked her for our event!
She sang and looked beautiful. Everyone at the party said how wonderful she was.
Thank you so much Jess, you really made my mother’s 70th birthday party truely special!!
Rachel Mawdsley• 6 May 2017
Jess was brilliant thank you. She arrived and set herself up with no need for any help. Her singing was wonderful, a great range of songs and all in keeping with the evening. She really added to the event and got the evening off to a great start. My friends and I hope to see her again in the future. Thanks Jess!
Gordon Kinghorn• 27 Jul 2018
"Jess proved to be a real gem - she is a very gifted young lady and was well received by all in attendance at our golf club function - I would recommend both her and her musical repotiire to anyone who is seeking something so refreshingly different to mainstream performers - she is very easy on the eye, exquisitely pleasing on the ears and possesses a wonderful rapport with all who have the privilege to experience her vintage performance
- well done Jess, we shall be seeing you again - and not ...
Rose Corr• 21 Apr 2018
Jess sang at my daughters Baby Shower and she was amazing! Everyone loved her, beautiful voice, lovely lady, highly recommended. Thank you so much x
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?I have a wide repertoire suitable for every type of event and venue and +15 years of experience. Along side my vocal solo with HQ backing tracks I perform also with some of the best jazz musicians of today's London scene and I can provide different lineups to suit different venues; events and budgets.
- Who are your previous clients?St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel (London) Sheraton Grand London Park Lane (London) The Bloomsbury Club - Soho (London) Gordon Ramsey Restaurant - Chelsea, (London) Primobar - Westminster, (London) The Courtyard Theather (London) HMS Belfast (London) Hoxley & Porter - Islington, (London) Top 1 Forever Restaurant - ExCel Marina, London London Science Museum (London) The Peasant Clerkenwell (London) Chealsea Football Club - (London) London Cat Village - Shoreditch, (London) Beagle Restaurant - Hoxton (London) Le Plateau - Canary Warf (London) Royal College of Physicians - Westminster (London) The Bitter Sling - Mayfair (London) The Blind Bee - Bank, (London) Peyote Restaurant - Mayfair (London) The M Restaurant - Bank (London) Barbican (London) The Hospital Club - Covent Garden (London) Trafalgar Tavern - Greenwhich (London) BuenosAires Cafè - Greenwich (London) PizzaExpress (London) Cafe Rouge - Maidstone Scrumptious Tearooms - Great Dunmow, Essex The Pheasant - Buckland, Surrey Pendley Manor - Tring, Hertfordshire Yew Lodge - East Grinstead, Surrey Volti Noti Italian Restaurant - Romford, (London) The Anchor - (London) 170 Queen's Gate - South Kensington, (London) Horse & Groom - (London) The Red Lion - Redhill N°64 at the Joiners - West Malling Royal British Legion - Virginia Water Kettering Park Hotel & Spa - Kettering Hotel Romazzino 5* - Porto Cervo, Italy Hotel Cervo 5* - Porto Cervo, Italy Hotel Pitrizza 5* - Porto Cervo, Italy Hotel Cala di Volpe 5* - Porto Cervo, Italy Sorsi & Morsi Italian Restaurant - East Dulwich, London The Jazz Department - Stoke Newington, London The George Tavern - Shoreditch, London Rattlesnake - Angel, London Alleycat - Tottenham Court Road, London Sun in the Sands - Blackheat, London The George Tavern - Shoreditch, London InSpiral - Camden, London Veranda - Brixton, London Vinyl - Camden, London Cafè Crema - New Cross, London Spice of Life - Soho, London and many more :)
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I perform for a wide range of events, including 5* Hotels; Corporate Events; Weddings; Birthday Parties; Anniversaries; Restaurants; Bars; Festivals; Themed Events.
- How much space do you require?I only take approximately 3' x 4' :)
- How can event planners pay for your services?BACS is usually preferred. I also accept cheques and cash on the day.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I usually require a break after every 45 or 60 minutes of each set and my breaks usually last between 15 to 30 minutes. If you will require a longer break an additional fee may apply. Please enquiry for more details :)
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If you do not find your favourite song on my list, I will be glad to learn it for you, providing that it suits my vocal range and that a suitable HQ backing track is available :)
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I am covered with Public Liability Insurance up to the value of £10,000,000 through Musicians' Union. PA equipment is fully PAT tested and I can provide PLI certificate and PAT test report if required.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes I have two different High Specs PA Systems: a medium one and larger one, both of them are fully PAT Tested. The medium PA system is very portable and perfect for smaller venues and events and can be powered with AA batteries as well as plugging into a normal power socket.
- How long do you play for?My sets last either 45 or 60 mins and I can sing up to 4 x 45 mins sets per event.
Ain’t Misbehavin’ - Fats Waller
Bugle Call Rag
Button Up Your Overcoat - Ruth Etting
Bye By Blackbird - Julie London
Down and Out - Bessie Smith
Embraceable You - George & Ira ...