Entertainment which adds an extra spark to all events!
If you are looking for Belle for a children's party or a fire breather, we can cater to all of your event requirements!
Previous clients include Hilton Hotel London, Energie Fitness Hemel Hempstead, Cambridge Assessment, Vanquish Fitness.
Linda Smith• Nov. 30, 2019
Hannah went down an absolute storm. Will definitely be rebooking. Thanks for being so amazing. Best Linda
Oliver Dowie• Nov. 16, 2019
Hannah was perfect for our event. She was professional, punctual, incredibly friendly and talented. She showed up dressed perfectly for our themed party and all of our guests were impressed.
Kurtis Reece• Oct. 23, 2019
We booked Luke to do some juggling at our stand for a trade show that we attended. He was brilliant and exactly what we wanted! He was professional; entertaining and great at getting people involved, as well as being an excellent teacher when it came to showing people how to juggle!
Anna• July 6, 2019
We had a really lovely lady perform some circus skills, stilt walking and fire show this weekend. Everyone at our event said how brilliant it was and how lovely she was with the kids. I'm so happy we booked her and we definitely want get back for our next event thank you so so much.
Mary Maynard• June 8, 2019
Hannah was great! Good comunication through out to ensure my surprise for my husband's 50th went to plan. Thank you so much. He was impressed! X would score 10/10 if I could .
Helen Saunders• Dec. 6, 2018
Hannah Robinson and her colleagues from HIgh Voltage Events were a great success at our event - The Lions Club of Burnham's Christmas Fayre on Thursday, 6th December. They arrived in plenty of time to prepare for the event, were all very friendly and extremely enthusiastic and a great addition to our Children's Parade. We have have some very good and positive feedback from the crowd at our event and I would not hesitate to recommend them to other organisations and plan to book them again for another of our events as well as next year's Christmas Fayre.
- How long do you need to set up?This will vary on the act. On average arrival time for set up is 30minutes - 1 hour before the start of the first set.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?All my entertainers have years of experience working with children; ranging from teaching to entertaining.
- How long is your performance?Performance length varies on the skill and the clients needs. Typical timings for my most popular services are as follows: - Children's parties with entertainer - 2 hours - Stilt Walking - max 1 hour sets - Fire performances - max 30 minute sets - Angle grinding - max 15 minute sets
- What age range do you work with?0-100
- What venues can you work in?All performers hold Public Liability Insurance allowing them to work in a huge variety of venues. Whether it is an intimate event at your house or a large party at a stately home... we can cater to your requirements.
- Can you work outdoors?Yes
- Is the show safe?Yes, all performers are trained and experienced.
- Any special requirements for the show?This depends on which performances are requested. For example: aerial would require a rigging point.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?There is no upper limit to how many children can come to the party. However, anything over 35 would require a second entertainer and so I would need notifying.
We provide the highest quality of entertainment and we will cater to any theme and event in any location.
- Angle Grind Performers
- Burlesque Acts
- Cabaret Acts
- Children's Entertainers (any theme)
- Costume Characters
- Dancers (any genre - freestyle, podium, choreographed)
- Face and Body Artists
- Fire Performers
- Glitter Tattoo Artists
- Hand Balance Performers
- Hosts and Hostesses
- LED shows
- Pole Dancers
- Princess parties
- Stilt Walkers
- Sword Swallowers
- Tarot and Palm Readers
- Workshops - dance, circus skills, acting etc.