Entertainment which adds an extra spark to all events!
If you are looking for Belle for a children's party or a fire breather, we can cater to all of your event requirements!
Previous clients include Hilton Hotel London, Energie Fitness Hemel Hempstead, Cambridge Assessment, Vanquish Fitness.
Kurtis Reece• Oct. 23, 2019
We booked Luke to do some juggling at our stand for a trade show that we attended. He was brilliant and exactly what we wanted! He was professional; entertaining and great at getting people involved, as well as being an excellent teacher when it came to showing people how to juggle!
Olivia Royce• Dec. 1, 2018
Thank you to Pixie for helping entertain at our event!
becky• Aug. 25, 2018
"Hannah was AMAZING, Kept to the theme, had the kids entertained the whole time and all the mummys said how fantasic she was. I would deffo book her again.
Chloe• July 31, 2018
Hannah was so lovely and professional. She interacted with all guests and put on a great show. Would recommend to anyone.
samantha sargeant• June 25, 2018
Hannah was lovely, she added a great feature to our year 11 prom. The outfit she made for the stilt walking to suit our theme was beautiful and the pupils and staff all very much enjoyed the fire show! Thank you so much.
Denise Mustafa• March 4, 2018
Fantastic The entertainer managed to get everyone involved even those who were a little shy. I would definitely use High Voltage and other mums at the party are planning on using the entertainer too after seeing my son's one
- How long do you need to set up?This will vary on the act. On average arrival time for set up is 30minutes - 1 hour before the start of the first set.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?All my entertainers have years of experience working with children; ranging from teaching to entertaining.
- How long is your performance?Performance length varies on the skill and the clients needs. Typical timings for my most popular services are as follows: - Children's parties with entertainer - 2 hours - Stilt Walking - max 1 hour sets - Fire performances - max 30 minute sets - Angle grinding - max 15 minute sets
- What age range do you work with?0-100
- What venues can you work in?All performers hold Public Liability Insurance allowing them to work in a huge variety of venues. Whether it is an intimate event at your house or a large party at a stately home... we can cater to your requirements.
- Can you work outdoors?Yes
- Is the show safe?Yes, all performers are trained and experienced.
- Any special requirements for the show?This depends on which performances are requested. For example: aerial would require a rigging point.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?There is no upper limit to how many children can come to the party. However, anything over 35 would require a second entertainer and so I would need notifying.
We provide the highest quality of entertainment and we will cater to any theme and event in any location.
- Angle Grind Performers
- Burlesque Acts
- Cabaret Acts
- Children's Entertainers (any theme)
- Costume Characters
- Dancers (any genre - freestyle, podium, choreographed)
- Face and Body Artists
- Fire Performers
- Glitter Tattoo Artists
- Hand Balance Performers
- Hosts and Hostesses
- LED shows
- Pole Dancers
- Princess parties
- Stilt Walkers
- Sword Swallowers
- Tarot and Palm Readers
- Workshops - dance, circus skills, acting etc.