I am a solo singer & guitarist based in Doncaster. Generally I play Lincolnshire and Yorkshire but I do travel the length and breadth of the UK if the money is right. My material is gleaned from the late 50's Rock'N'Roll era to the 2000's. I have minimal equipment including lights and all have a current PAT test certificate. I am also a full member of Equity. Fully covered for liability. I work for reputable agencies and also for myself.
Tracy• 20 Apr 2019
Extremely professional on time and Gauged his entertainment extremely well, all our guests enjoyed his performance, would have no hesitation in booking again
Joe Jacques• 24 May 2017
Colin is a very nice man and ecseptialy good at what he does very professional all of the customers enjoyed the music good value for money a big thank you from Black Thai Bull take a look at our face book and see colin Perform
Keilly Saynor• 27 Oct 2018
Everyone at the Trenton Lodge Caravan site would like to say a huge thank you to Colin for entertaining us all at our Halloween event. A fantastic time was had by all and Colin had us up dancing to renditions of some old favourites. We would highly recommend Colin for your future events.
Claire baines• 28 Jul 2018
superb, great guy x played at our wedding highly recommend
Judy• 1 Feb 2018
"Booking with Colin Powell Thursday 1st February 2018 for our Annual / Christmas lunch was a huge success.
Extremely professional and played exactly the music we wanted. Everybody on the dance floor and lots of people saying what a great time they had. Would highly recommend him."
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, birthday parties, presentations, themed parties, 50's/60's nights,
- How long do you play for?Generally 90 mins divided into either 2 x 45 mins or 3 x 30 mins sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Approx 8ft square
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If given enough notice and if its do-able I can usually learn a special song!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually 30 mins if 3 x 30 min sets and 45 mins to and hour if playing 2 x 45 min sets
- What else would you require?A small table and a room to change in would be nice please!
Song Repertoire (listed in decades)
ROLL OVER BEETHOVEN (CHUCK BERRY)
TWENTY FLIGHT ROCK (EDDIE COCHRANE)
ENDLESS SLEEP (MARTY WILDE)
JOHNNY B. GOODE (CHUCK BERRY)
SHAKE RATTLE & ROLL...