Top quality live music from a very talented four piece band! With 20 years together playing classics to modern hits, Breaker Live keep blowing crowds away!
Susan Duthie• 20 Oct 2018
Absolutely brilliant, couldn't fault them only problem was we didn’t have them longer!!!
David• 22 Sep 2018
Great music and musicians - played to the audience. Really flexible on timings given the weather - great bunch of guys! Would rebook again!
Chris Dunphy• 25 Aug 2018
Incredible band. Nice guys too! Would 100 per cent reccomend.
Brian Pickering• 20 Mar 2017
Brilliant band, they played at our works anniversary and would thoroughly recommend them
Arthur Kane• 17 Jun 2017
Really exceptional band both musically and vocally, the range of songs and artists was incredible, and all songs were performed magnificently. I asked for a request to play Purple Rain for my wife, which they performed outstandingly. A truly great night out all due to Breaker Live. Thank you very much boys...if you get the chance to see them perform near you....dont miss out.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:First class live music playing everything from Stevie Wonder/Chic/Rod Stewart to Bruno Mars/Coldplay and Kings of Leon. With over 300+ songs, the set list is constantly growing.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Breaker Live can provide the full package from acoustic duo/trio, full four piece band and party music before, in-between and after live sets. All through a powerful, top quality PA for brilliant sound. Breaker Live also include party lights and travel in all prices as an added bonus!
- How long do you play for?Standard timings for the live sets is 2 x 45mins. Breaker Live have enough music to play for over 3 hours of live music.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Top quality PA and party lights!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes!
- How much space do you require?Can fit into the smallest venues and also enough equipment to play in large halls!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Standard 10 minute breaks in-between sets.
- What style of music do you offer?A wide range.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes!
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes!
Kings of Leon
All These Things
Living on a Prayer
Locked out of Heaven
Sugar Hill Gang