80's Revellers from Leicester, are a live seven piece band consisting of male and female vocals, two female saxophonists, keyboards (including authentic keytar) bass, guitar and drums. We will provide our own lights, PA and sound engineer.
We will also take you back in time, to one of the most fun filled eras of music and fashion. A time of big dodgy hair do's and wild make-up (and that was just the men).
Deanna• Oct. 13, 2018
The night wouldn't have been the same without them ! Every member off the band where very friendly and polite and very down to earth. All the guest said how good they where and how authentic they sounded. Many of the guest asked me to send them a link to their page as they where very impressed and would consider booking them for their own party's. Would definitely book them again and can't thank them enough they made it a wonderful evening.
Richard Bradley• June 2, 2018
"Thank you all very much for making the party the success it was. Everyone had a great time and said they all thought the band were great! The variety and style were excellent and made a really enjoyable evening. Thank you all. With all the very best wishes.
50th Birthday party
Florian W• Aug. 11, 2017
"Thank you so much for such a great show. We loved it and our guests said it was the best party ever.
I've never listened to such a good band at a party before"
Jane T• Sept. 15, 2016
Your guys made our day so very special. We couldn't have found a better live band. Thank you
Georgie W• Aug. 18, 2017
You were amazing!! I don't think we could have had a better band. Thankyou so much. I hope our liveliness wasn't too much for you all I think on behalf of everyone I can say that you absolutely smashed it! x Georgie Wallenburg - Wedding
Colin Parry• Oct. 19, 2019
We’d like to say a huge thank you to the 80’s Revellers for making my 50th birthday party so much fun!
They played two sets, the first was pure 80’s hits to complement the fancy dress theme of the party and the second set was a mix of old and new music that everyone thoroughly enjoyed.
The band also provided the DJ music before, between and after that kept the dance floor full all night.
We would definitely recommend the 80’s Revellers as they are a talented, professional, fun group of people. We look forward to seeing you all again in the future.
Thanks for a superb night xx
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Corporate events, wedding receptions, anniversary parties, birthday parties
- Who are your previous clients?Walkers Stadium, Leicester Glastonbudget Music Festival, Leicestershire Shearsby Bath DHL Hotel Maiyango, Leicester The Market Tavern, Melton Mowbray The Midland Hotel, Manchester
- How can event planners pay for your services?Payment accepted by bank transfer, cheque or final balance in cash on the night.
- How long do you play for?Our set is 2 x 45 minutes (the second set is usually longer due to encores)
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes our kit is fully insured and PAT tested. Certificate available on request.
- How much space do you require?Ideally 4 x 5 metres for our seven piece band and a minimum of two double power sockets.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes will always try to accommodate requests time permitting.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We usually take one half hour break in between our two sets but this is negotiable.
Papa’s got a brand new pig Bag – Pig Bag
Favourite Shirts (boy meets girl) - Haircut 100
Echo Beach - Martha and the muffins
Love Shack - B52s
Love Cats - The Cure
Stool Pigeon - Kid Creole and the Coconuts
Don’t Go – Yazoo
Cars – Gary Numan
Don't you want me - Human League
Modern Love – David Bowie
Tide is High – Blondie.
A Message to You Rudy – The Specials
Poison Arrow - ABC
Venus – Banarama
Goody Two Shoes - Adam Ant
Wake me up before you GoGo - Wham
Word Up - Cameo
Ain't Nobody – Chaka Khan
Two Tribes/Relax – Frankie Goes to Hollywood
Rio - Duran Duran
Walk like an Egyptian - The Bangles
Gold – Spandau
Tainted Love - Soft Cell/Gloria Jones
Special Brew - Bad Manners
Tom Hark - The Piranhas
Come on Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
Oliver's Army- Elvis Costello
Reward - Teardrop explodes
Rock The Kasbah – The Clash
One Step Beyond – Madness
Town Called Malice-The Jam
Kids in America - Kim Wilde
Rebel Yell – Billy Idol
One Way or Another - Blondie
Walkin on Sunshine - Katrina and the waves
Happy Hour – Housemartins