Award winning 4tissimo String Quartet are one of the South West's foremost and sought after professional string quartets. They are the current winners of the South West Wedding Awards Live Music section. Based in Devon, 4tissimo regularly plays in Devon and Cornwall and throughout the South West from Gloucestershire to the Isles of Scilly. We also regularly cover Hampshire and Surrey. If required we are happy to travel to other parts of the country. 4tissimo provides high quality music for weddings, civil partnership ceremonies, office parties, corporate events,garden parties, funerals, parties, military functions, anniversary parties and Christmas events.
Bridging the gap between classical music and pop with our exciting and innovative arrangements, 4tissimo String Quartet has a massive repertoire including classical, classic and contemporary pop and rock, easy listening, jazz and traditional.Take a look at our extensive repertoire list, perfect for weddings, parties and all other...
Laura Huckvale• 2 Sep 2017
Thank you so much for performing at our wedding. You were absolutely brilliant! The music was so memorable and the touch you brought to the wedding was unique. I don't think anyone will ever forget when "Concerning Hobbits' was played. You all looked and performed absolutely amazingly! Thank you so much and we will recommend you highly to anyone who needs that extra touch at their wedding!
Mr and Mrs Bryant- Mount Edgecumbe, Cornwall
Devon Air Ambulance- Peggie Clarke• 10 Sep 2017
Devon Air Ambulance
4tissimo String Quartet are such a pleasure to listen to with an extensive playlist. We were so delighted to have them come along to perform at Devon Air Ambulance's 25th anniversary private party. Would highly recommend for any event or occasion. Could have listened to them play all day!
Nicky Shilling• 29 Jul 2017
Just a quick note to say how wonderful it was to have you play at our wedding last weekend. It made the ceremony so special and loads of people have said how lovely the music was. Thank you so very much.
Polhawn Fort July 2017
Mr and Mrs Shilling
Rachel Hoare• 18 Jun 2015
What can I say.... The most beautiful, atmospheric, wonderful, perfect music for our wedding day. Your Disney repertoire is absolutely fantastic, just what we were looking for. You made my dream come true of walking down the aisle to 'I see the light', we can't thank you enough. The communication from start to finish with 4tissimo was brilliant, they work so hard to give you exactly what you are looking for. Thank you from an extremely happy husband and wife xx
Richard Kapf• 17 Nov 2016
What stars you all were last night!
You made a good night out unique, the magical sparkle on a special celebration.
I will never forget my initial surprise on seeing you seated in the hall and then my utter delight on realising why you were there!
Your choice of music was spot on throughout, all executed with such grace and enthusiasm, and including so many dearly loved pieces that when I was invited to make a request, I was hard pressed to think of one you hadn't already play...
- How long do you play for?Up to 3 hours usually. It can be longer if required
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We don’t take breaks other than a quick loo stop unless the job goes over 2 hours . Then we take a 10 minute break
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Very probably if the sheet music is available to work from. It costs £30 for us to do a bespoke arrangement
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we have both. Our PLI is for £10,000,000
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Professional and fun string quartet
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We have a massive repertoire and specialise in pop, rock, movies //shows as well as playing Eady Listening and Jazz and Classical. We do our own musical arrangements and can do bespoke arrangements of a special song for clients if we don’t have it already. We have won multiple wedding awards
- Who are your previous clients?Peter Andre, BBC, Heart Radio, The Eden Project,, Devon Air Ambulance Trust, Cornwall Air Ambulance Trust,The Landmark Trust,The Rotary Club, Dominos Pizza, Western Morning News, St Austell Brewery, and MANY more
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We don’t take breaks other than a quick loo stop
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Very probably but it costs £30 for us to do a bespoke arrangement
- How much space do you require?3m x 2 m minimum
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties, funerals, corporate events
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing for Peter Andre’s second wedding and being filmed for the one show for the Fawlty Towers anniversary.
The quartet has a large and varied repertoire and specialises in more modern popular pieces with the largest repertoire of classic and contemporary popular songs in Devon, Cornwall and the South West...