Pete Woodbridge - CARICATURE ARTIST
Hiring Pete the caricature artist for your party or event creates memories, laughter, excitement and interest – and above all it’s good entertainment.
Lucky guests receive the gift of a caricature portrait.
Entertain all your guests as they watch an artist at work.
Create and share illustrated memories of a special day.
Create the opportunity to interact with your customers, make new contacts and spread your brand message.
Tracey Redmond• June 29, 2019
Lovely to meet Pete, we all had a fantastic day, thank you
Cheryl• July 4, 2019
I booked Pete for a coorporate event and was very happy with the service he provided.
We had plenty of communication before the event, and Pete arrive early and set up his station prior to the event starting.
He is a fast working, but has an amazing eye for detail - creating realistic portraits.
Everyone thoroughly enjoyed and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or rebook!
Charlotte Roden• Nov. 15, 2019
Pete was an absolutely wonderful addition to our hen weekend. He was great to communicate with, really lovely and so talented. We really really enjoyed having him with us for the evening, thank you Pete :)
Pauline Price• Nov. 29, 2019
Pete was fabulous. Such a lovely guy. He came early and left late and nothing was too much trouble. His drawings were amazing and he made our 50th Anniversary celebration very special. Thank you Pete.
Love from Pauline and the Ladies club x
- How long is the act?2 hour minimum to 5 hours max Take 5 mins per head. 10 to 12 people drawn in am hour.
- What is included in the wedding package?All materials supplied. Ink pen with grey tone on A3 proved in a clear sleeve.
- What other services to you provide?None
- Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?If event is out doors shade is needed. If in doors adequate light. 2 to 3 chairs and a small side table.
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?15 mins set up
Pen and ink caricature supplied on A3 in a clear sleeve