Hannah is a wedding and event singer based in Exeter, Devon. She has been singing Professionally since 2010. She has a wide range of repertoire that would suit any occasion - even a number of great quality Kate Bush covers. With proficiency in Opera and Classical music, Hannah's voice is sure to move the audience and make it a memorable experience for everyone involved.
Lisa Butler• 2 Feb 2019
Hannah played and sung a couple of wonderful songs for our wedding ceremony. She has such a gorgeous voice. We had so many compliments from all our guests afterwards too. Hannah was very easy to deal with before the day and I would recommend her to anyone else looking for a singer for their special day. Thanks again Hannah. Lisa and Terry.
Scott Richmond-Wood• 28 Mar 2019
Hannah played the Computer Science Society’s End of Year drinks event. The event had a Gatsby theme and as such she was asked to do some songs from that era. She pulled it off magnificently and was a highlight of the evening!
- How much space do you require?I can take up a small stage area or a large one, especially if it's just me.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I take a 10-15 minute break to rest my voice every 45 minutes. This can change by request.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I can take requests, especially for singing with backing - more time may be needed to prepare with the guitar.
- How long do you play for?Depending on the client, I will usually do 45-minute sets but this can change by request.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Funerals, Naming Ceremonies, Outdoor Events, Concerts, Business Openings, Stage Shows, Small evening events.
Hannah can provide her own microphone, stand, small PA, guitar and Keyboard etc. Hannah is a solo singer who usually sings with backing tracks (for more classical songs) or with a guitar (for more con...