Hannah is a wedding and event singer based in Exeter, Devon. She has been singing Professionally since 2010. She has a wide range of repertoire that would suit any occasion - even a number of great quality Kate Bush covers. With proficiency in Opera and Classical music, Hannah's voice is sure to move the audience and make it a memorable experience for everyone involved.
Lisa Butler• 2 Feb 2019
Hannah played and sung a couple of wonderful songs for our wedding ceremony. She has such a gorgeous voice. We had so many compliments from all our guests afterwards too. Hannah was very easy to deal with before the day and I would recommend her to anyone else looking for a singer for their special day. Thanks again Hannah. Lisa and Terry.
Scott Richmond-Wood• 28 Mar 2019
Hannah played the Computer Science Society’s End of Year drinks event. The event had a Gatsby theme and as such she was asked to do some songs from that era. She pulled it off magnificently and was a highlight of the evening!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Funerals, Naming Ceremonies, Outdoor Events, Concerts, Business Openings, Stage Shows, Small evening events.
- How long do you play for?Depending on the client, I will usually do 45-minute sets but this can change by request.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?I can take up a small stage area or a large one, especially if it's just me.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I can take requests, especially for singing with backing - more time may be needed to prepare with the guitar.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I take a 10-15 minute break to rest my voice every 45 minutes. This can change by request.
Hannah can provide her own microphone, stand, small PA, guitar and Keyboard etc. Hannah is a solo singer who usually sings with backing tracks (for more classical songs) or with a guitar (for more con...