I am Jade Taylor; I am 27 from Bedford.
I first started singing when I was 5, my music teacher entered me into the Bedfordshire Singing Competition for solo singing and to everyone’s surprise I won - As you can imagine I didn't really have a clue what was going on at that age but it was still exciting (I got a big trophy!!).
As life has gone on my singing has taken a back seat. I have always wanted to do something with my singing so this year I decided to start singing at weddings. I have done 3 so far this year to try and build up a portfolio - some of which can be found in my media section. I have enjoyed every minute of these weddings and cannot wait to be a part of more.
I have a recording booth in my house and enjoy recording covers of songs, which is what you will see a lot of on my page. I do sometimes write my own music but this is very rare so you may come across some originals.
I look forward to being a part of some of your special days :)
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Parties, Any type of event.
- Who are your previous clients?I have sang at 3 weddings in the last year and have reviews on my FB page. I have performed in many different events over the last 10 years.
- How long do you play for?The sets can vary depending on how long you want a singer for. Please message me for more information or go the package section of my page for some package examples.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I do not currently have my own PA and Lighting. However, I do have all other equipment. I will speak directly to you or the venue to gauge which equipment is needed.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Not but I can purchase this if it is needed.
- How much space do you require?Only a little. I just need enough space to setup my microphone stand and a stand for my laptop.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I have a number of songs that I have previously performed. However, if your song is not on that list then I am more than happy to try the song to make sure that it suits my vocal range and voice. I will do what I can to sing the song that you require but may not always be able to do this. Please send an enquiry for more information.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This will all depend on how long the set length is. I will alway put in a 15 minute break after a 30 minute set. If I am singing for more than an hour overall then I will require a longer break. This can all be discussed and planned around your special day.
- How much setup time do you require?I will always get to the venue 30-45 minutes before the start of your set to setup my equipment to make sure I am ready to start the set at the designated time. If you require me to be there earlier than the agreed time then please let me know and we can work this out.
- Do you take cash on the day?No. You will initially pay the 50% deposit when you make the booking and the final payment must be made 2 weeks before your wedding day. You will be sent a reminder of when this is due. I do not accept any payments via cash, cheque only as a bank transfer.
I have a set list of songs that I can provide you however I am open to learning new songs if they suit my vocal range and voice.
10 Example Songs:
Ed Sheeran - Perfect
Callum Scott - You are the reason
Colbie Calliat - Bubbly
Freya Riding - You mean the world to me
Ed Sheeran - Thinking out Loud
Miley Cyrus - When I look at you
James Arthur - Say you wont let go
Nial Horan - Slow hands
Lady Gaga - Shallows
James Arthur - Empty Space