Jonny is a singer and acoustic guitarist based in Leeds, West Yorkshire delivering anything from upbeat party songs to easy listening background music.
Playing songs from throughout the decades, all the way from the 50s, Jonny compiles genres spanning from pop, folk, rock, reggae, rnb and soul into his repertoire. With an endless list of requests, Jonny is like a human jukebox and he can spend all night playing songs that have been shouted out at him by the audience!
He has been playing guitar from the age of 11 and gigging since the age of 14. He has been performing professionally for the past 8 years, playing weddings, parties, bars and function gigs. His main passion is in writing and performing his own music as a singer/songwriter and he has performed at various festivals and big venues around the country. The love that he has for performing is sure to be obvious on stage with the captivating and enticing energy that he will bring to any event.
He has his own equipment- PA system and a portable battery powered speaker (you can put him miles away from a plug socket and he'll still be amplified!). He offers a full professional DJ service for any lively party or laid back event.
Jonny is sure to be able to adapt his set to any occasion, mood or environment and will create a wonderful vibe at your event.
Services From Jonny O'Donnell
Solo Guitarist And Singer - 3 x 45 Minutes
Solo Guitarist And Singer - 2 x 45 Minutes
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Live Singer and Guitarist for lively party or atmospheric backing music, available as a Duo.
- What are the highlights of your career?Glastonbury
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Human Jukebox - Can take requests live with hundreds of songs in my repertoire
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, bars, parties
- Who are your previous clients?Private Wedding Clients, Dominos Corporate, Land Rover, Pizza Express
- How can event planners pay for your services?BACS
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 mins 3 x 60 mins 3 x 45 mins 4x 45mins All Day DJ 4 hours plus 1 hour incriments
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Full Bose F1 PA system and large lighting overhead rig
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Live Music - 2 square metres to 4 square metres. DJ - 1 x 4 metres
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15 minute breaks
- What style of music do you offer?Pop, Rock, Indie, Britpop, Funky, Reggae, Folk
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
- Do You require Power?I can use my portable battery system and be placed anywhere! Ask me first!
Upbeat Party Music, Laid Back Atmospheric Music, Party DJ, First Dance, Ceremony, Live Karaoke