We are Revolve. You could call us a live party band.
But that doesn’t actually describe what we do. Not by half.
We bring energy and atmosphere – working our way through genres and decades.
Expect a polished PA, cutting-edge equipment, and killer sets. Think style, glitz and confidence. And every special request met.
Put this together, and we’ve got the thing that make dance-floors jump and foots frantically tap (even the feet of the tough-to-impress guest).
All in all, in one word? That’d be wow (nothing less).
Wherever your event - in the Capital of London, or anywhere the length and breadth of the UK – we’ll be there, doing what we do best.
Based in Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire, together we have three decades of filling dance-floors and being the soundtrack of nights worth remembering.
So… we’d better get this party started.
Get ready for a tantalising repertoire - from classics to crowd pleasers, Bruno Mars to Chaka Khan – contemporary, through to motown, disco and so...
Andrea Brewington• 8 Dec 2018
"Massive thanks to you all for making our Christmas Ball amazing last night.
Tori & Danni have amazing voices which were absolutely complimented by the talented Sam on bass, Mark on drums and Anni on guitar.
I would highly recommend booking these guys if you want lots of compliments on the event that you are organising guests loved them."
Michelle Jeffery• 3 Aug 2018
Revolve played at our awards ceremony recently and I can't recommend them enough. Full of energy and plenty of classic music to keep everyone entertained. We will be booking them again for next year
Charlie W• 13 Jul 2018
I recently booked Revolve for a Birthday Party and they did not disappoint! The band were incredibly fun and energetic and their setlist consisted of crowd-pleasers from a range of genres which meant that all the guests, both young and old, had a brilliant night! Would definitely recommend
Sam Crabtree• 2 Feb 2019
"It can be such a challenge to select the right wedding band to play on your special day, so look no further and book The Shuffle if you're searching for high energy, enthusiasm and incredible talent. Each member of the band really enjoys what they do and their passion spills out in every song.
They cover all genres of music and will keep the dance floor filled for the whole night.
My highlight from the evening was when the entire crowd were singing along to the party anthems!!"
Joanne C• 14 Sep 2018
Revolve played at our wedding recently and I cannot recommend them enough! Very nice, genuine people and extremely talented band. Book them now for yours!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Young, Energetic & Unique 5 Piece Group.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We have created our very own custom accompaniment tracks for brass, keys and synths allowing us to perform music from all decades and give a full 9 piece arrangement sound.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Parties, Corporate Events & Functions.
- Who are your previous clients?Countless Weddings and Parties.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We require a 20% Deposit via BACS transfer and the full balance to be paid 2 weeks prior to the event.
- How long do you play for?2 x 60 minutes or 3 x 40 minutes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we provide professional P.A.& lighting for every booking.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we have certificates for both.
- How much space do you require?5m wide by 3m deep is ideal for us but we have squeezed into smaller spaces!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes! We provide 1 special song request for all bookings.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We usually take a 15-20 minute break between live sets.
Rescue Me - Fontella Bass
Dancing In The Street - Martha & Vandellas
Twist & Shout - The Beatles
Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
You Can't Hurry Love - The Supremes
Ain't No Moun...