Creative, versatile, fiery and passionate violinist constantly thinking outside the box. Graduate of the Royal College of Music, Roger has a vast experience in chamber music, session work, collaboration across different genres (classical/fusion/folk and world music), improvisation, cross-art projects, musical comedy & making music accessible to a wide audience. Already is working in varied style of orchestra and music bands as well as teaching violin. Roger has performed internationally and at many prestigious venues in the UK including the Royal Albert Hall, the Barbican Centre, St. John's Smith Square, and the Bridgewater Hall. His work includes collaborations with instrumentalists, singers, orchestras, and pop groups, both for live performances and recording work. Roger has founded his quartet and trio string band that is streaming quite well and up to date. Roger also offers a unique special service which mixes live music and DJ performing with the same price on your booking day, means clients don't have to pay two separate fees for like 2 person! DJ part can be absolutely base on your favourite selection!
- How long do you play for?30 years
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?2*2
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes,I accept to make your favourite playlist.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15 minutes for per hour performance.
String Duo, Trio and Quartet provided in case of request.
There is a high quality sound system for up to 150 guests in case you like to hire it without the musician's performance.