Request free quotes now and our manager will help you to find the best supplier for your event.
Are you looking for a Mariachi Band in Kent, Kent? Our catalogue includes 10 acts available in Kent for hire.
Poptop makes event planning safe, quick and easy. Our services are free for event planners and we provide direct communication with suppliers.
1. Choose a list of suppliers that match your criteria
2. Describe your event and receive free, no obligation quotes
3. Compare quotes and confirm booking via Poptop to receive money back guarantee
4. Enjoy your event!
Recent review: Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for your help with organising Mariachi Rey on Saturday 2nd July. They were amazing and so very friendly and accommodating with all of the guests. I would hesitate in recommending both of you in the future. Many thanks
Available in Kent from £350.00. Based in London
About: Los Musicos Latin and Salsa band plays festive and tropical music for Weddings, Parties, Functions and Festivals. Follow the main menu at the top of the page for information about the musicians, video and audio samples, gig dates and contact information about our Latin Music Band. You can also ......
Available in Kent . Based in Ingatestone
Recent review: Fantastic Band! They created a really great atmosphere for my Wife's 40th Birthday. All of our guests commented about how good they were and how much fun they made the night. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Available in Kent from £400. Based in London
Recent review: Just a note to say that the Tequila guys were fantastic on Saturday and really made the party. Please pass on my thanks and let them know that everyone thoroughly enjoyed it. I’ll definitely recommend them to anyone having a party in the future.
Available in Kent from £500. Based in London
Recent review: These guys were awesome - very friendly, professional and immaculately presented. A very talented 5 piece. They turned a good birthday party into one that everyone has said they will remember for a long time. What is life without lashings of good Mariachi in it. Thank you.
Available in Kent from £380. Based in London
About: 21 Entertainment is a modern, creative and innovative entertainment agency. Our aim is simple. To provide you with the highest standard of entertainment for your next party, event, function or wedding. We do this by working with some of the UK's finest musicians, bands, entertainers and performer......
Available in Kent . Based in Denbighshire
Having a party on June 18th to celebrate getting married last year - so it isn't a wedding but it will have a wedding collection of guests of various ages half of whom will be coming over from Norway. The venue is Minster Village Hall in Minster, Kent. We have to finish by 11pm. The venue accommodates 100, has a stage and back stage facilities but not much in the way of amplification. Seeking a band who play lively and accessible acoustic folk music. If I can't pick up the phone please leave a message and I'll call you back
Private party @ the Moat wrotham, Sevenoaks, Kent. Party start: 7:30 Party end: 12:00 midnight.
Hi guys, I'm looking for a band to play for a room full of blues fanatics at a wedding in Canterbury this August 6th. I enjoyed your videos and think you fit the bill. Are are available that date? If so, at what cost? Many thanks
Wedding at my parents house- in the garden in marquee. If sunny and warm, play outside????
Hi there - we're getting married in September and are looking for a band to keep the dancefloor full all night! The reception will be taking place in a marquee.
It's outdoors with a shelter and already has sound equipment. We would like a quote for evening entertainment please. Preferably first half in the irish/folk style and the second half in more modern music.
I'm looking for a band for my mums surprise 70th party, I would also like music in-between sets please. The party is being held in The Holiday Inn Bexley, From 7:00 - 12:30am
I am looking for a regular artist to play weekly in my venue. The venue itself is a 1920's style prohibition style bar with a speakeasy vibe. I am looking at thurs nights as a regular gig
Hi We are looking for gigs on our caravan park clubhouse on the isle of sheppey in Kent, for 3 hour sets with 2 breaks of 15 min these gig are mainly for sat night but there are some friday and wednesdays to fill. Regards Dave Spreyer
It will be in a tipi on a school field. We will have access to power, etc. We were wondering if you could give us a price on 2x1 hour sets and also a dj for before, during and after please? Thanks :)
Evening band playing a set of upbeat acoustic/folk tunes is the priority. As an addition, ideally, would like a second set towards the end of the night of more obvious 'party' tunes but understand that may not be everyone's thing. Also, option to provide pre recorded music between/after sets, but no worries if this isn't something you offer.
It's my mum and dads 35th wedding anniversary party and I am looking for a 60s Band to perform. I am on a budget and would appreciate your best price. Thank you
Jewish wedding which will be held on board the Princess Caroline - please look at my website I look forward to hearing from you ! Cheers
60th birthday party for my dad... Big Rolling Stones & Pink Floyd Website
Hi Eugene, Its my Boyfriends Birthday on 2nd July and we are having a BBQ at home. The BBQ starts at 5pm but we would like to have a Mariachi Band attend at some point in the evening for an hour. Fairly flexible with their time of start. This will be a surprise for my Boyfriend.
Just wanna know what you will do with Emma & the one who interviewed her. Obviously you don't think you've got your money's worth. To my execirpnee, it's basically not possible to find good people with good price.
Mariachi Rey were fantastic. The booking process was so easy and simple and I thought the price was fair. Everyone enjoyed so much, in fact almost a month on & my guests are still talking about it... I would not hesitate in recommending the services of Poptop UK and Mariachi Rey to anyone who is looking for a fab night with something a little different. The musicians were very friendly and stayed with us for a while after they had finished. They were dressed in traditional Mexican attire and looked & sounded amazing. Thank you so much xx
I can only say that these lads make music that is ear candy for the gods! They have a deliriously fun mash-up of super group energy, whilst achieving a wild and brave new stab at our roots.
Wedding day is one of the most important days in a person's life. Hence, you should try to make it as special as possible. In order to make your wedding more exciting and entertaining, the best option will be to hire a Mariachi Band. Since the weddings are usually very long, your guests may get bored at some point of time. However, when a Mariachi Band is performing, there won't be a single dull moment. Your guests will also get a taste of Mexican Music. Here are some reasons to choose Mariachi Band Kent:
1. Everyone loves them: Mariachi Bands are well known all over the world for their lively and energetic performances. They know how to get the crowd dancing and will make sure that every single person in the crowd is having a great time. They are capable of interacting with the crowd on a personal level. All of your guests, including the both of you will have a memorable experience.
2. A Variety of Song: Another great thing about Mariachi Bands is that they have a wide variety of beautiful romantic songs. If you want, you can tell them what songs you will prefer for your wedding. And if you are confused because of the large list of songs, you can also leave it to them as well. They have performed in several weddings before and know which songs are loved the most.
3. Latina guests will love it: Mariachi bands actually originated in Mexico. In the initial days, these bands comprised of street musicians from Mexico. Hence, it is a part of their culture. Latina people are extremely proud of their rich history and culture and they love Mariachi Bands. Hence, if your guest list includes many Latin people, then hiring a Mariachi band is an absolute must.
4. Friendly people: Another good thing about Mariachi bands is that their members are extremely friendly and jovial. Apart from entertaining you with their songs, they will be more than happy to interact with you and tell you the history of Mariachi Band music.
5. Affordable: Wedding is usually a very expensive affair. After paying for all the expenses like food, gown, decoration, you will be left with little money. However, Mariachi Band Kent understands that and they charge a very reasonable rate for their services. You don't need to have a huge budget to hire a Mariachi band.
In case you are looking for quotes, you can request quotes from suppliers of " Poptop Concierge Service".
Want to find best matching supplier? Request a free quote from more suppliers!
With Poptop you get a fair price because you book supplier directly without intermediaries