Hire a Function & Wedding Music Band in Gloucester, Gloucestershire
Recent review: I just wanted to drop you a quick note to thank you for the fantastic entertainment that you provided at our wedding. I have never had so many people saying that this was the best wedding they have ever been to and certainly your band were very much part of that. ABBA Re-Björn definitely made a ve
Recent review: "The Frampton Footwarmers were delightful - just what we wanted - a mix of cabaret jazz and danceable tunes that enabled the evening to go with a swing for those who wanted they could dance and for those who wanted to tap a toe and talk they could do that too they were easy to deal with and ev
About: If you want your event be a special one, then you need a special band! Fat Boy Swing bring a sense of style, sophistication and humour to every event they play. With a classic line up of Piano, Double Bass, Saxophone / Trumpet, Guitar and Vocals this band really does know how to play and sing cla
About: With over 10 years of experience playing for weddings, parties, festivals and corporate events, this 7 piece lineup is the perfect addition to your event.
About: We’re choosing to believe this is true. How else could you explain the fact that despite 50 years of death, drugs, destruction and falling out of coconut trees the greatest show on earth is still on the road? While not quite of the same vintage, The Rollin’ Clones have been entertaining crowds acro
About: Poperasops burst onto the classical crossover scene in 2016 and have been delighting audiences ever since. Phillippa Lay and Victoria Wilson are both former students of the Birmingham Conservatoire and love performing any style from opera to pop together. Your wedding day is the most special day of
About: Colloosion are the ultimate 6-piece party band, with a quality of performance that creates an electric atmosphere and brings any celebration alive.
Recent review: "Hi Suzy, How are you? You and the band where amazing, I loved every minute of it. And thank you for staying later then we agreed. My friends loved it. And you made my godmother year by letting her stand with you up there. Ps you guys where amazing and I have recommend you to so many of my fri
About: Kim’s experience, training and extensive repertoire of music enables her to perform many different styles of music, suitable for all events and occasions. From laid back Jazz Standards to full-on Party Classics, Funky Grooves to Soulful Ballads, chilled out Lounge Music to energetic Latin, hypnoti
About: Based in Gloucester and playing shows throughout the south and midlands, Radio Clash perform a tribute to the music of The Clash with precision, power and passion. So if you want to experience the look and sound of the only band that mattered one last time... ...This is Radio Clash.
About: Tasteful, sophisticated and breathtakingly colourful acoustic arrangements of current and classic hits. Runaway Bay love nothing more than complimenting your event and providing your guests with memorable entertainment. Borrowing from their respective backgrounds in professional musical residencies
About: 'Couples looking for unforgettable wedding entertainment can now book Tux Fizz, a new five-piece Gloucestershire party band guaranteed to get your guests on the dance floor.' - SoGlos Weddings, 2016 Entertain your guests into the night with the help of Tux Fizz, a five-piece party band offering a
About: A non cheesy talented band playing covers from past and present. Can offer full band or duo/trio. Acoustic band option as well for a MTV style sound. Available for daytime bookings.
About: Beautifully crafted songs from the heart, combining a folky feel with a blues, funk edge. Lots of harmonies and a retro ' Steely Dan' feel. All music is original and piano/guitar based. Pete and Claire share vocals and can be booked as a duo also. Otherwise, the band is a full 6 piece. Their second
Recent review: "I must say these guys exceeded expectations. They played exactly the right kind of music for our 50th Anniversary. We had 90+ guests and they got ‘em up on the dance floor and kept them there all night. I have had nothing but good reports from all the guests. One of our guests has taken their d
Recent review: Great people, great performance, great band. They gave 100% and really got the crowd going with their enthusiasm and fantastic set. I would recommend Fifty4 to anyone and will definitely be booking them for future events.
About: Are you ready for a non stop party? Essential 80s/90s & Party are a terrific 4 piece tribute act nothing short of amazing, performing your favourite 80s hits from the likes of Wham! Duran Duran, Erasure, Lionel Richie, Human League, Depeche Mode - 90's hits from The Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys to
About: 1920s covers of modern pop songs. 100% original arrangements. Lively uptempo sound with incredible vocals. Available as full band for dancing, or smaller ensemble for background music.
Recent review: So impressed with these guys! We had a party last night in Surrey, and they played a wide range of songs and kept the dance floor full all night. High quality music, lovely bunch of lads, couldn’t ask for more. We’re already planning when we can book you again! 30/6/19 - Shelley Lawson *****
Recent review: "Glow Corporate Events and Group Travel Agency, Bristol. GRIN! ""Steve and the band are fantastic! We have used them for many of our bookings, including the director's wedding! Book them! They will make your guests very happy and dance like wild things!! Louise Gregory Director, Glow."
Local Results for Function & Wedding Music Band
How to choose Function & Wedding Music Band in Gloucester for your event
If you're looking to hire a Function & Wedding Music Band for your wedding, corporate or private celebration in Gloucester, take a look at our extensive catalogue to find the best option for your event. You can filter Function & Wedding Music Bands by price and location, and compare reviews, images and videos to help you make the right choice. When choosing a Live music band it's important to consider:
When you are looking for function or wedding bands for hire in Gloucester, it's compulsory to realize the fact that this decision can make or break the success of your entire event. Music is very important during an event and can make the difference between a memorable day when everyone had fun and a boring one when the guests didn't really enjoy themselves. So make sure you choose the best artists.
Here are useful tips for picking a party band in Gloucester:
- Browse a bit before taking a decision. All the bands that matter can be found online. There is no need to buy expensive wedding magazines. So spend a while discovering the local artists and what they have to offer.
- Don't focus only on the price. You need to invest a bit in order to get a top notch group. You might not afford splurging and going for one of the most expensive ones, but this doesn't mean that you can afford ruining the event due to a cheap choice.
- Take into consideration the music preferences of your guests. The band should be able to perform adequate songs. Sometimes guests have similar tastes in music so it's easy to pick a band. If there are guests of various ages, hire a band that can entertain them all. There are catchy songs that never fail and it's better to stick to this option instead of trying to please a few guests at a time. Some might regard some music as inappropriate and feel uncomfortable. Talk to the band concerning pleasing all the guests. They should have enough experience to be able to handle even a large number of people.
- Go for a recommended band. You can't go wrong if you hire someone with a great reputation. If a group is well-known for over-delivering, you shouldn't hesitate too much to hire it.
- Keep in mind to book as soon as possible. Do your best to decide upon a band pretty quickly. Then hire it. Otherwise it might get booked and you will have to analyze bands all over again. Also, you might even get discounts for early bookings.
- View YouTube videos. Each group should have a few YouTube videos available to showcase to the potential clients. It is essential to actually see how they perform and determine whether their style fits your requirements or not.
- Ask anything you might be interested in before hiring. If you want a special performance, just let them know. Don't assume that they provide some particular covers or songs. Make sure they are willing to play exactly the music you want.
Careful planning and organization will go a long way. Follow this steps to get the best band in Gloucester for your special occasion and enjoy beautiful moments.