Hire wedding and function music bands in Gloucester
Recent review: The Frampton Footwarmers were delightful - just what we wanted - a mix of cabaret jazz and danceable tunes that enabled the evening to go with a swing for those who wanted they could dance and for those who wanted to tap a toe and talk they could do that too they were easy to deal with and eve
About: We’re choosing to believe this is true. How else could you explain the fact that despite 50 years of death, drugs, destruction and falling out of coconut trees the greatest show on earth is still on the road? While not quite of the same vintage, The Rollin’ Clones have been entertaining crowds acro
About: If you want your event be a special one, then you need a special band! Fat Boy Swing bring a sense of style, sophistication and humour to every event they play. With a classic line up of Piano, Double Bass, Saxophone / Trumpet, Guitar and Vocals this band really does know how to play and sing cla
Recent review: Hi Suzy, I just wanted to pop you an email to say a BIG thank you to you and the band for Saturday night. The music was spot on, I couldn't have asked for anything better and hopefully you could see by the amount of dancing how much my friends enjoyed it too! We have had lots of praise for you f
About: Kim’s experience, training and extensive repertoire of music enables her to perform many different styles of music, suitable for all events and occasions. From laid back Jazz Standards to full-on Party Classics, Funky Grooves to Soulful Ballads, chilled out Lounge Music to energetic Latin, hypnoti
About: Based in Gloucester and playing shows throughout the south and midlands, Radio Clash perform a tribute to the music of The Clash with precision, power and passion. So if you want to experience the look and sound of the only band that mattered one last time... ...This is Radio Clash.
About: Beautifully crafted songs from the heart, combining a folky feel with a blues edge. Lots of harmonies and a retro ' Steely Dan' feel. All music is original and piano/guitar based. Pete and Claire share vocals and can be booked as a duo also. Otherwise, the band is a full five piece. Their second
About: 'Couples looking for unforgettable wedding entertainment can now book Tux Fizz, a new five-piece Gloucestershire party band guaranteed to get your guests on the dance floor.' - SoGlos Weddings, 2016 Entertain your guests into the night with the help of Tux Fizz, a five-piece party band offering a
Recent review: Thank you for playing at our wedding on Friday... you guys were amazing and we had a great night. All our guests commented on how good you guys were and the dance floor was busy all night. Thanks for making it a great night" Claire Lindsay Clint
About: The Charlton Blues Kings are a 6 piece Rhythm and Blues band from Gloucestershire, England who serve up vintage, up-tempo, good-time music from the 50’s Chicago Blues of Muddy Waters and Little Walter, to the West Coast Jump & Swing Blues of T-Bone Walker, Jimmy McCracklin and William Clarke. Fo
Recent review: This was sent to the booking agent Can you relay to your boss how much we enjoyed Rock and Roll Juke Box, we would certainly recommend them. Very reliable and professional. Thanks
Recent review: We had Mikado Grande perform at our wedding reception earlier this year and they were amazing! Very professional sorted everything out for us and had us and our guests dancing from start to finish, we would definitely recommend them!
Recent review: Would recommend Pippa to anyone looking to book a female singer, very professional, great voice and really nice person, got the room up dancing all night, would certainly book Pippa again.
About: Are you ready for a non stop party? Essential 80s are a terrific 4 piece tribute act nothing short of amazing, performing your favourite 80s hits from the likes of Wham! Duran Duran, Erasure, Lionel Ritchie, Human League, Depeche Mode & many more. Blasting out instantly recognisable hits, perf
Recent review: The 7 Seas, Columbia Plaza, Limassol, Cyprus. You guys are one of the TOP bands we have ever brought to our Venue and absolutely love you guys. It has been 4 years since the first time you played at the "7 Seas" and we have you over in Cyprus at least once a year to do a residency, every time you
Recent review: These guys were amazing and we had a great Saturday evening last week. This will really great and well organized. It was just perfect and everyone had a great time together. I have got a lot of comments from everyone that how great their performance was. They were relaxed and had a great attitude wh
Local Results for Function & Wedding Music Band
How to choose Function & Wedding Music Band in Gloucester for your event
If you're looking to hire a Function & Wedding Music Band for your wedding, corporate or private celebration in Gloucester, take a look at our extensive catalogue to find the best option for your event. You can filter Function & Wedding Music Bands by price and location, and compare reviews, images and videos to help you make the right choice. When choosing a Live music band it's important to consider:
When you are looking for function or wedding bands for hire in Gloucester, it's compulsory to realize the fact that this decision can make or break the success of your entire event. Music is very important during an event and can make the difference between a memorable day when everyone had fun and a boring one when the guests didn't really enjoy themselves. So make sure you choose the best artists.
Here are useful tips for picking a party band in Gloucester:
- Browse a bit before taking a decision. All the bands that matter can be found online. There is no need to buy expensive wedding magazines. So spend a while discovering the local artists and what they have to offer.
- Don't focus only on the price. You need to invest a bit in order to get a top notch group. You might not afford splurging and going for one of the most expensive ones, but this doesn't mean that you can afford ruining the event due to a cheap choice.
- Take into consideration the music preferences of your guests. The band should be able to perform adequate songs. Sometimes guests have similar tastes in music so it's easy to pick a band. If there are guests of various ages, hire a band that can entertain them all. There are catchy songs that never fail and it's better to stick to this option instead of trying to please a few guests at a time. Some might regard some music as inappropriate and feel uncomfortable. Talk to the band concerning pleasing all the guests. They should have enough experience to be able to handle even a large number of people.
- Go for a recommended band. You can't go wrong if you hire someone with a great reputation. If a group is well-known for over-delivering, you shouldn't hesitate too much to hire it.
- Keep in mind to book as soon as possible. Do your best to decide upon a band pretty quickly. Then hire it. Otherwise it might get booked and you will have to analyze bands all over again. Also, you might even get discounts for early bookings.
- View YouTube videos. Each group should have a few YouTube videos available to showcase to the potential clients. It is essential to actually see how they perform and determine whether their style fits your requirements or not.
- Ask anything you might be interested in before hiring. If you want a special performance, just let them know. Don't assume that they provide some particular covers or songs. Make sure they are willing to play exactly the music you want.
Careful planning and organization will go a long way. Follow this steps to get the best band in Gloucester for your special occasion and enjoy beautiful moments.