Welcome to the home of Your Wedding Entertainment, the premier bespoke wedding entertainment specialists.
With an all encompassing, professional approach and enough quality acts of all kinds, we provide the very best live entertainment for your special day. From start to finish, we leave no stone unturned in supplying the best in the business through a personal yet professional service. We aim to put your mind at rest and do what we are best at, so that you enjoy your big day and your guests leave with a smile on their faces.
We hope you like our extensive roster of acts, and if there’s one that particularly catches your eye for a part of your special day, please get in touch
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Entertainment Booking Agency whom specialise in Wedding Entertainment but can work in other areas if required and our acts suit.
- What are the highlights of your career?Being a successful Agency who are creating a name for themselves through offering the extra personal service.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We offer a fantastic service to our client from helping them find the right act right through to the date of the event.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?predominantly weddings, but our acts suit other types of events also.
- Who are your previous clients?Many bride & grooms throughout the UK
- How can event planners pay for your services?Via Bacs transfer or Cheque
- How long do you play for?Each act varies but we can often tailor it to your requirements.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?The Majority of acts come fully self contained.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All our acts have PLI & PAT tested equipment.
- How much space do you require?Again, each act is different.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Most acts will learn a specific song indeed.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This depends on what is agreed, often a band for example may need a 20 minute break.