Vocal Dimension Chorus
We're Vocal Dimension – a vibrant, women's a cappella four-part harmony chorus based in and around Redhill.
We can provide a full chorus, smaller group or quartet to add atmosphere, entertain during dinner or simply wow your guests with a lively and engaging entertainment programme.
A bit of trumpet-blowing: we've won two International silver medals (the latest was October 2016 on the stage of the MGM Grand, Las Vegas, to 10,000 people), and we recently appeared on BBC One's prime-time Saturday evening show, Pitch Battle – including a certain (in)famous mic drop!
With an ever-growing repertoire that ranges from classic barbershop and songs from films/musicals all the way through to current pop, we offer a performance perfect for any occasion. Our voices are our instruments, so we're versatile, mobile, and suit any type of event and venue – big or small!
• Weddings and Civil Partnerships
• Corporate events
• Private parties
• Community events and festivals
• Charity events
Emilie carey• May 25, 2019
We both just wanted to say thank you so much to the choir, they were absolutely amazing for our wedding day! All of the guests said how fabulous they were xxx
Anita de Lange• May 31, 2018
The event had been postponed and now taking place Monday the 4th. Very good so far.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties, corporate events, Gala dinners, funerals, charity events, exhibitions, basically anywhere we can sing!
- How long do you play for?We can sing for as long as you need, from one song or a 15 to 30 minute set, right up to a full 90 minute show or many smaller sets across a longer period.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We don't
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have Public Liability Insurance but we don't have any electrical equipment which would require PAT testing
- How much space do you require?We can provide from 4 to almost 40 people so can fit in very small or larger spaces. Just ask for what you need!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?As we are acappella it takes a longer time to add new music to our repertoire and also we would need to find a suitable 4 part women's arrangement which sometimes isn't possible. Always worth asking as sometimes it is possible.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?That all depends on how long you want us to sing for!
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri’s beautiful ballad
Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) – Eurythmics
Something – The Beatles
Holding out for a Hero – Bonnie Tyler (Footloose anthem)
Sisters are Doing it for Themselves – Eurythmics/Aretha Franklin
Lean on Me – the Bill Withers classic
Valerie – Amy Winehouse/The Zutons
Lazy Day – the perfect summer song!
Evergreen – Will Young
Time In A Bottle – Jim Croce
We are Family – Sister Sledge
Happy / All About That Bass medley
Friends medley (With A Little Help From My Friends / Friends)
Can You Feel The Love Tonight (from The Lion King)
Candle on the Water (from Disney's Pete's Dragon)
Musicals medley (Big Girls Don't Cry / Don't Rain on My Parade / I'm a Believer)
For Good (from Wicked)
Everything’s Coming Up Roses (from Gypsy)
Somewhere (from West Side Story)
Seasons Of Love (from Rent)
Le Canon (set to Pachelbel's Canon)
That’s What Friends Are For
San Francisco Bay Blues (barbershop/swing)
Kicking it up a notch (barbershop/swing)
Straighten Up and Fly Right (barbershop /swing)
Carol of the Bells
Dona Nobis Pacem
I Saw 3 Ships
Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree
We Wish You a Merry Christmas