We're Vocal Dimension – a vibrant, women's a cappella four-part harmony chorus based in and around Redhill.
We can provide a full chorus, smaller group or quartet to add atmosphere, entertain during dinner or simply wow your guests with a lively and engaging entertainment programme.
A bit of trumpet-blowing: we've won two International silver medals (the latest was October 2016 on the stage of the MGM Grand, Las Vegas, to 10,000 people), and we recently appeared on BBC One's prime-time Saturday evening show, Pitch Battle – including a certain (in)famous mic drop!
With an ever-growing repertoire that ranges from classic barbershop and songs from films/musicals all the way through to current pop, we offer a performance perfect for any occasion. Our voices are our instruments, so we're versatile, mobile, and suit any type of event and venue – big or small!
• Weddings and Civil Partnerships
• Corporate events
• Private parties
• Community events and festivals
• Charity events
Anita de Lange• 31 May 2018
The event had been postponed and now taking place Monday the 4th. Very good so far.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties, corporate events, Gala dinners, funerals, charity events, exhibitions, basically anywhere we can sing!
- How long do you play for?We can sing for as long as you need, from one song or a 15 to 30 minute set, right up to a full 90 minute show or many smaller sets across a longer period.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?That all depends on how long you want us to sing for!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?As we are acappella it takes a longer time to add new music to our repertoire and also we would need to find a suitable 4 part women's arrangement which sometimes isn't possible. Always worth asking as sometimes it is possible.
- How much space do you require?We can provide from 4 to almost 40 people so can fit in very small or larger spaces. Just ask for what you need!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have Public Liability Insurance but we don't have any electrical equipment which would require PAT testing
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We don't
- How long do you play for?We can sing for as long as you need, from one song or a 15 to 30 minute set, right up to a full 90 minute show
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties, corporate events, Gala dinners, funerals, charity events, basically anywhere we can sing!
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri’s beautiful ballad
Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) – Eurythmics
Something – The Beatles
Holding out for a Hero – Bonnie Tyler (Footloose anthem)
Sisters are Doing it...