Valgician is the perfect entertainment for any event with over 15 years experience. Val has mastered the perfect mix of magic and humour to create an unforgettable show. He doesn't just want to do magic tricks, he wants to create memories for you and your guests. With an act that involves a wide variety of props Val will leave your guests wondering, “How did he do it?” for days after.
Now based in Manchester, England, Valgician is one of the most well respected magicians in Ibiza and has worked with some of the most popular venues in Ibiza including Cafe Mambo, Amnesia, Cafe Del Mar, Pacha and Ocean Beach. He has also performed all across the world in Spain, Bulgaria, Germany, Switzerland, France and England.
Valgician has performed at over 800 events including Weddings, Corporate events and Birthday Parties for both children and adults! Everyone leaves with their heart full of joy and their mind full of astonishment.
Jane hanson• 18 May 2019
He was absolutely brilliant and we will definitly use him again.
Hannah• 13 Apr 2019
Wow! He was amazing! All of my guests loved Valgician. The card tricks were very impressive and everyone was is awe! I can’t recommend him enough and will certainly be using him again for future events. A really good all round performer, great sense of humour and our guests really interacted with the magic!
Steven Martin• 7 Jun 2019
Amazing!!!! Hired val for my wedding reception, he was everything that I wanted. Funny, cheeky and mesmerising, not only was he entertaining my guests for the 2 hours that I hired him for, he actually done about an extra 20 mins. Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to hire him.
Many thanks val
- Do you do open-air acts?My act will not face any difficulties and I can do it in open-air.
- How long is the act?The act could be from 1 hour to about 3 hours. Most customers book my services for 2 hours.
- What type of magic do you performI perform funny, crazy, weird and amazing close-up magic.
- Will your magic suit my event?Corporate events, Birthday Parties, Weddings I have done it all and an entertainer who can break the ice always keeps the customers interested and happy. If your event involves people who wanna be entertained then I am your guy!
- How many people will you perform for?I can perform for anything between 10 and couple of hundreds of people. I have performed on small and large gigs the amount of people does not affect the performance but it does affect the atmosphere with more people it's more engaging!
You can expect a lot of jokes and breathtaking magic. I have a wide variety of tricks involving cards, rings, coins, balls and peculiar objects to make sure the spirit of your event will be joyful, en...