We are a male/female keyboards covers duo performing a mix of acoustic and pre-programmed tracks from the 60s to the present day. We are fully equipped and ready to entertain you at small to medium sized venues. We have public liability insurance and all our Kit is PAT tested.
stacey• Feb. 17, 2019
Thank you John & Sarah for a great variety of music on Sunday see you again in July.
Jane Gunsman (Waitrose Christmas party at the All Saints Hotel Fornham Suffolk)• Jan. 13, 2019
Hi john thanks for performing at our Christmas party great night and great music.
Sue Cliff House holiday park• Aug. 5, 2017
Thanks Under-Cover for stepping in on our busiest weekend of the year great Saturday night enjoyed by all. Sue.
Lynda B.• Oct. 28, 2017
Thanks for entering into the spirit and wearing great costumes and starting with a good mix of Halloween songs, including The Monster Mash. Good Luck Lynda B.
Ron• Nov. 4, 2017
"You certainly warmed us up on a very cold 5th of November good fireworks and great music thank you guys hope we can see you again. Many thanks Ron.
Trevor Brame Westbury Social Club• March 18, 2017
John, thanks for a good evening's entertainment, a nice variation of songs and very good value for money. You both complement each other vocal wise, throughly recommend for club entertainment bookings, Regards Trevor.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Great value entertainment.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing at a Greene King charity event.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Compact set up and very versatile.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pubs, Clubs, Parties.
- Who are your previous clients?Westbury Club Bury st edmunds suffolk Cliff house holiday park Dunwich suffolk Red lion fordham Cambs MJ cafe bar Red lodge suffolk Exning school exning suffolk
- How long do you play for?Normally 2 hours, however other formats can be arranged
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Fully equipped.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have PLI and Pat tested kit
- How much space do you require?3 Metres x 3 Metres
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes with notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally 20 minutes
Most popular is two sets around an hour each with a break in between during the break we would provide music through our amplifier. We can arrange with you how you would like your entertainment and try to cover any requests with sufficient notice. Very varied and substantial playlist available on request.