U2baby are a U2 covers act, playing tribute to the music of U2 from the 80s to the present day. A full four piece band with drums, U2baby entertain audiences at pubs, clubs, parties, and more commonly at large festivals with the best known and most loved songs of U2 throughout the years.
U2baby pride themselves on recreating the sights, the sounds and the energy of the amazing band that is U2.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We are flexible - speak to us - we have accepted Cash, Cheques, Paypal... you name it...
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pubs, Clubs, Parties, Corporates, Holiday Camps but most commonly large festivals
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Unlike others we believe we have the closest looking front line of all the U2 tributes, Edge, Bono and Adam.... we construct our own FX to match the sound of U2 perfectly... and we have a PA system that includes recording for our clients
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A live, four piece band playing tribute to the music of U2
- How long do you play for?2x45m 1x90m We can be flexible to requirements
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we have our own PA and Lighting - we are completely stand alone but can also send direct feeds to FOH without the engineer needing to worry about our monitor mixes at all
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes PLI and PAT Tested
- How much space do you require?4m wide by 3m deep although we have been known to get away with less!
We can provide two 45 minute sets, or one 1.5 hour set....
All I Want Is You
Get on Your Boots
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
I Will Follow