Tóra is a professional singer, classically trained at the Birmingham Conservatoire where she specialised in Opera. She is now based in Stratford Upon Avon. She sings in a variety of styles, using high quality backing tracks, from opera and classical crossover, to musical theatre, 1940's, vintage songs, and beyond!
Tóra is a popular feature at corporate events, functions and concerts, due to her friendly yet professional presentation. Whether your event is in a large venue, or a small intimate space, Tóra is happy to provide what you need. As there is a growing trend for entertainment before and after dinner, you could start the evening with Tóra singing classics in a delightfully unobtrusive manner as your guests arrive, perfectly complimenting any atmosphere. Or should you want to treat your guests to something a little special, Tóra can provide operatic entertainment centre stage after dinner, delighting your guests with well known and popular operatic arias. Should you require a...
Lesley Clark - JAVA Far Eastern Prisoners of War Club• 22 Sep 2018
"A massive ‘Thank You’ for helping make our reunion so special again this year!
Your time and support of our veterans - your fabulous singing, great efforts in tailor making your appearance and set, and sincere friendship is cherished and appreciated by us all!
We would certainly recommend you to anyone wishing to be entertained by fabulous singing any time!"
Matthew Sparks• 1 Dec 2018
As the entertainment manager of a Black Country beer festival, it was up to me to find acts who would be of interest to attendees. Tóra's performance caught my eye (ok, ears) but was potentially a gamble as we’d never had anyone similar. Nevertheless, gamble I did.
She arrived early, delightfully welcoming and set up quickly with our engineer. And then she began. WOW! It was absolutely incredible. Often festival performances may be seen as “background entertainment” but she stopped people de...
Nicholas Binney• 28 Jul 2018
Victoria had prepared well for the day and had done her best to prepare all the tracks requested by the family. She had a smile on her face from the moment she arrived and mixed well with all the guests. Her singing as expected was of a high standard and enjoyed by all. The best complement I can pay her is the fact that some of the younger guests (in their 20`s) and who had previously pronounced that they didn't like opera thoroughly enjoyed the experience stating that their favourite tracks wer...
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I can do a cabaret style show, 1940's or corporate events. I am also available for Weddings.
- How long do you play for?1 x 45 minute set 2 x 45 minute set
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA but not lighting
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have both Public Liability and PAT tested equipment.
- How much space do you require?Depending on the venue I can take up a small corner, or a bigger stage. I do like to walk around the tables if it is a dinner function to involve everyone.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I will be happy to do my own version of your favourite song with enough notice!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually one break of 15 minutes. This depends on the length of time you would like me to sing.
Time to Say Goodbye
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
La Prima Volta
Whisper of Angels
Can You Feel The Love Tonight
I Want To Be a Prima Donna
The Girl in...