Tony Sings - Rat Pack and friends
I can’t deny it - I love to sing! I also love watching people enjoying themselves so bringing the two together has been a real joy for me. I don't consider singing a job and I love public performing, but as much as each performance is fun for me, I do take my responsibility to entertain very seriously and will do my utmost to ensure that you and your guests, customers or friends have a great time!
My passion is for the jazz and swing of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Nat King Cole, Micheal Buble etc. but I also cover songs from artists such as Neil Diamond, Elton John, the Beatles, Boyzone, Bill Withers, Elvis, Lionel Richie, UB40 and many others. A list of my repertoire and examples of my sound here (hope you enjoy it.)
I'm based near Northampton and I've performed at festivals, pubs, clubs and restaurants around the region. I'm happy to adapt my sets to your needs, just tell me what you want or need, or if you are not sure, contact me and we can chat it through to shape something that suits.
You will find my rates amongst the most competitive on the market as I perform because I love to and not to turn a big profit. I'm also happy to entertain at charity events and done so on a number of occasions, so if you are enquiring on behalf of a charity or fund raising event, please contact me to discuss options.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Clubs, Restaurants, Pubs, Outdoor festivals, Private Parties, Charity Events.
- Who are your previous clients?These include - Nonna Restaurant, Wooburn Sands (3 gigs); David Lloyd Club (3 gigs); Royal Oak Pub, Kettering Working Men’s Club, Dunstan Pool Marina Party, Cogenhoe Sports and Social Club
- How long do you play for?Anything from 30 mins to 3 hours (with breaks)
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?PA yes, lighting no
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Just a small area - equipment is modern and compact.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Usually with enough notice to purchase backing track (and practice if it’s a new one to me 😁)
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Typically 15 mins after each 45 min set
I perform a mixed set of swing covers from Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr, NAT King Cole and Micheal Buble. Also sing popular songs from all decades for people sing to, dance to and just relax to! These include covers from Neil Diamond, Elton John, the Beatles, Queen, Boyzone, George Benson, Ronan Keating, Elvis, Steelers Wheel, the Monkeys, Lionel Richie and many more. I can also provide music for breaks and a DJ services with thousands of tracks to choose from.